U grade piss takes

Captainsolo1978

Jedi Master
I'll say it again. Why u grade when the thing is sealed in the first place. Some people are just mad. Some are just not interested in the hobby and are out to get money ! Rant over !

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Robbie is destroying the hobbie and driving prices up.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/galactables/m.html?item=251218702555&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

itfciain

Grand Master
Grant, I believe Robbie is going to Germany so maybe you can sit down and have a beer with him :wink:

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Just saw this one that really pissed me off.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221273334797

Also, tries to play it up like it is a special one of a kind.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
shawn_k said:
Just saw this one that really pissed me off.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221273334797

Also, tries to play it up like it is a special one of a kind.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

This is the type of person.....and yes I know they are only toys.............but I would not piss on them if they were on fire :evil: :evil: :evil:

Horrible destruction there!!!!!!

poncho

Grand Master
Was just about too link the uhu ewok but noticed its just been done.....i mean why would you ugrade such a cool piece i mean even if the card was trashed you still wouldnt. would you? i wouldnt thats for sure shocking!....its pissed me off.............

and on another note seeing 2 glue sticks next to a figure in a acrylic tomb looks ridiculous

Frunkstar

Grand Master
That is a vintage sin of the highest order, I would love to own the UHU ewok even with my hate of the little furry gits, but I would not give you a wet fart in a space suit for that dogs dinner, looks bloody awful & what a huge loss :|

walkie

Sith Lord
As above I too would love to own a UHU ewok moc, and seeing that U graded one really pisses me off. :(

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
walkie said:
As about I too would love to own a UHU ewok moc, and seeing that U graded one really pisses me off. :(

Another u grade ridiculous and stupid offering, gutting :roll:

BTW Walkie congrats on the green saber 8)

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
That look ****ing awful. I like the way he says very rare Paploo. No it was a very rare Paploo with UHU glue sticks MOC, it's now a regular Paploo with 2 regular UHU glue sticks next to it looking ****. All I can ask is why??

walkie

Sith Lord
Woohoo a green sabre!!

At least UKG has rules about U grading, AFA are just about making money an ruining "historical" pieces.

Very sad to see :(

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
jedi_masters said:
That look ****ing awful. I like the way he says very rare Paploo. No it was a very rare Paploo with UHU glue sticks MOC, it's now a regular Paploo with 2 regular UHU glue sticks next to it looking ****. All I can ask is why??

I know. It kinda looses it's charm with the glue sticks after you ****ing rip it open. I f someone buys this, it goes to prove that there must be a colony of these idiots living somewhere (duh I got some glue stix in dis AFA case...wanna see them). I call for a missile strike. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom