U grade piss takes

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Awesome Ugrade BS:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Return-of-Jedi-Wiley-The-Ewok-AFA-U90-/140625352973?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item20bdec990d

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
AFA are woeful at displaying U graded stuff but even by their low low standards that is utterly pathetic. :roll:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Yet another moron adding to the pile

Classic statement On RS from this seller

I wouldn't open one, but as a business owner a collector would rather have a high graded uncirculated item in their collection before a low grade sealed item. If you could convince all collectors to collect low grade sealed items, than there would not be a demand for uncirculated items.
Therefore....he is a good guy.....**** this tool.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1104151-3/

Good thing I am banned from that place. :evil:

itfciain

Grand Master
What a load of wankers replying to that thread - I had a few ups and downs with IanC in the past but 100% support him on there - I am so close to blowing my sock and commenting on there but like Todd will be a good boy

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
itfciain said:
What a load of wankers replying to that thread - I had a few ups and downs with IanC in the past but 100% support him on there - I am so close to blowing my sock and commenting on there but like Todd will be a good boy

Actually is good to see them giving him grief....but as always the sympathizers come to the rescue...."Aw come on guys....we all like to make money"....."They are just toys.......think of world famine" :lol: :lol: :wink: :evil:

itfciain

Grand Master
I like how the seller pleads poverty one minute and the says a few posts later that if is doesn't sell for his stupid price then he'll just keep it - knobhead

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
itfciain said:
I like how the seller pleads poverty one minute and the says a few posts later that if is doesn't sell for his stupid price then he'll just keep it - knobhead

Nobody with high end AFA items is in the poor house or starving. Retarded possibly.....poor no. :D

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Yes......he is poor.

I recently had dinner with Star Wars artist Dave Dorman, who told me stories of his visits to Skywalker Ranch to meet with George Lucas. The point in telling you all this, is I do care about the hobby, but it is the collectors not the sellers that determine the demand.

It's all the public's fault................crack is in high demand too. :lol: :lol:

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
I don't understand how this is profitable.

Even if the ledy MOC was C5 or AFA50, surley it would be worth more than this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LOOSE-VINTAGE-STAR-WARS-LILI-LEDY-PAPLOO-AFA-U75-/251351762407?nma=true&si=qPQlrg5ytf5FIth8u9hirO6UnR8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom