vinnels on ebay

Rudyard

Jedi Knight
Maybe we should send her the link to this thread via an ebay question and see if she wants to clarify/explain any of this! Potentially a fair bit of business she's missing out on with this reputation.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Go for it. :D
I'm sure "she" probably already knows some collectors have suspicions about her.
And, judging from some of the prices her auctions get (assuming, of course, there is no shill bidding) I doubt "she" will be too worried, there are clearly enough people still interested/bidding.

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Im staying well clear of Vinnels from now on, thank god i haven't won anything i wanted yet from her/him whatever it is :mrgreen:

wozza35

Jedi Knight
Best thing to do in my opinion ,she never leaves feedback,will not combine postage and DOES send different figures than pictured and has repros and her postage costs and the time taken to post takes the piss

boba frett

Jedi Master
Rudyard said:
Maybe we should send her the link to this thread via an ebay question and see if she wants to clarify/explain any of this! Potentially a fair bit of business she's missing out on with this reputation.

I believe she was a member of the old forum and we need more women in here :wink:

I've had no real problems with her.

She's sometimes slow on feedback - but after she's left feedback once for you she can't increase it any more anyway (as I understand it), so if you're a previous customer then there's no real loss if she takes forever.

P&P is on the high side, but it's all stated upfront in the description and, as the lady says, if you're not cool with that then don't bother bidding.

On the customer service side, I had a problem with an item I'd won and she replaced it without a wibble. I'll give her brownie points for that.

My biggest problem with her is the inexplicable jealousy I feel when I see her get 20-30% more for her figures than I do.

spoons

Grand Master
bertie_big_bollocks said:
I've had no real problems with her.

She's sometimes slow on feedback - but after she's left feedback once for you she can't increase it any more anyway (as I understand it), so if you're a previous customer then there's no real loss if she takes forever.

P&P is on the high side, but it's all stated upfront in the description and, as the lady says, if you're not cool with that then don't bother bidding.

On the customer service side, I had a problem with an item I'd won and she replaced it without a wibble. I'll give her brownie points for that.

My biggest problem with her is the inexplicable jealousy I feel when I see her get 20-30% more for her figures than I do.

Are you related Bertie :lol:

Your comment about feedback is fine, if she left feedback in the first place - which she has never done for me in numerous transactions.

mash

Sith Lord
have dealt with her/him/it once in the past when her/him/it first started selling i won an A wing pilot. its a fantastic figure with the real gun and it wasnt that expensive. The only thing that really bothers me is no replies to questions and i have never had any feedback. :? :?

i think she was a member on here???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom