is this the real thing ?

han duo

Sith Lord
i got this as a bulk buy ,and as iam sure a few of you relise iam trying to buy as many cardbacks as i can,, this was in a load of vintage stuff but it seems to new to be real, let me know what you think ????

PIC_0412.jpg

PIC_0411.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
if the bubble has been cut off, it looks good to me. The 12 backs are either matt or glossy and the glossy ones can look very newish. The colours do look a bit washed out though?

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
spoons said:
The colours do look a bit washed out though?
I agree. :?

Parts of it do look authentic but even if the bubble had been cut off there should either be some damage or at least some of the plastic left and I cannot see any.

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
Looks fake to me. Here is a real one. It is a bit battered and i am in the middle of repairing it. Notice how much nicer the colours are. And notice the punch on mine is a lot neater and in a slightyly different place.
r2theback.jpg

r2front.jpg

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Afraid it looks like a fake to me as well. The colours are just too faded/washed out and the pop appears to be in the wrong place.

Scruffy Looking

Padawan
Sorry, not knowledgeable enough to comment on the authenticity, Iââ'¬â"¢m just laughing at the weird zebra/tiger fur material back ground of Twofootââ'¬â"¢s pictures. :wink: :wink: :lol:

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
Scruffy Looking said:
Sorry, not knowledgeable enough to comment on the authenticity, Iââ'¬â"¢m just laughing at the weird zebra/tiger fur material back ground of Twofootââ'¬â"¢s pictures. :wink: :wink: :lol:
Its the dogs blanket. But i do sometimes use it for ebay auctions because it makes the thumbnail pictures stand out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom