Anyone going to go the the props exhibition??

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
There is a big props exhibition opening in london next week. Its open till july or august. Are any of you going? I want to go but want to here whats its like from someone who has seen it. I dont want to go and find out its all modern stuff.

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
I'm thinking of going on 16th or 17th June :D

I'm in London for the Muse gig at wembley, so might as well stop off at the expo :!:

This link says a bit more http://www.starwars-theexhibition.com

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
im hopefully going this weekend with my brother. its at the saachi gallery, london. if you want to find out about it just google star wars display, saatchi gallery and it should come up. ill let you all know what its like if i do manage to go.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
i'm working in london now so if anybody fancies meeting up to go in the near future, just let me know!

lee gray

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
i'm working in london now so if anybody fancies meeting up to go in the near future, just let me know!
what part london you working, could always meet up for a quick drink or something even though i dont drink but i doubt i be going to the event

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
lee gray said:
edd_jedi said:
what part london you working, could always meet up for a quick drink or something even though i dont drink but i doubt i be going to the event

I'm also up for a bit of that.

p.s. I only drink alcohol on days ending in a 'y'....

:eek:

Jason

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
lee gray said:
edd_jedi said:

or something :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink:

Adam_Burges

Padawan
I'm working in London now too, and would love to meet up for a drink with some of you guys, This EXPO and CE are definitely on the agenda.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom