Be careful with your fridge magnets Mr Bighair!

Joe

Grand Master
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113172/

:lol:

Those cease and desist letters are in the post as we speak!

poncho

Grand Master
those magnet cool as there are annoy me. everytime i type in palitoy in ebay all i get is these magnets :lol:

Palifan

Sith Lord
ponchobelt said:
those magnet cool as there are annoy me. everytime i type in palitoy in ebay all i get is these magnets :lol:

I mentioned this ages ago and wonder if it would have been better to have a listing for them where they could be bunched in together and you just pick which one you want. It's a lot of trawling through pages and pages of them to see what latest Palitoy goodies there are.

Glad others have mentioned this as I thought I was the only one being grumpy about them :lol:

Please give us a break from them, please! :D

Ian

Djbighair

Jedi Master
Ha ha ha..

Anyone want one of these annoying things please pm me :D

Have responded to the rebelscum page.

If you all buy 5 I promise to go ebay free for a month. If I knew how to do that listing thing where I could put them all together I might do that too...

You all need some for Christmas...

No honestly, cheers to those who have bought some, a simple idea that has kept my hand in collecting when disposable cash has got tight. This funds my habit :lol:

Rich

Palifan

Sith Lord
They do look really good and it's a way of owning a 12 back run without the expense. It is a bit ridiculous though getting upset over having an image used for something like this, I'd just take it as a compliment.

Ian

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
To be fair to the guy, he was hardly ranting and raving. Considering the over-reactions of some people over there, it was more funny than angry.

Sorry to say, all my palitoy searches now end with -magnet :lol:

Palifan

Sith Lord
True enough, I was just a bit surprised that it was even worth mentioning that's all (also I hadn't had a close read of the thread so my statement was a general one and not really aimed at the person in the thread, next time I'll read things a little closer :oops: )

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
True enough, I was just a bit surprised that it was even worth mentioning that's all (also I hadn't had a close read of the thread so my statement was a general one and not really aimed at the person in the thread, next time I'll read things a little closer :oops: )

No problem, my comment was general rather than aimed at anyone in particular :D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
tiefighterboy said:
RS...Let's get worked up about someone using photos to make fridge magnets. Total copies of vintage boxes no problemo.

Magnets and copies of vintage boxes are poles apart

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
To be honest if I had my photos used without permission for someone else's monetary gain I would be a little pissed off.

I have nothing against your magnets or enterprising nature though just saying I can see the guys point of view.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom