35 Loose figures

stormcab

Sith Lord
Now being sold as individuals or small groups.

Hi all. So, here I have a box of 35 loose figures that I accidentally won from the last Vectis auction when scrolling up my screen I hit the "bid now". Sod's bloody law it was at the end of the auction and not the beginning. I'm am solely a MOC collector, and have no interest in loose.

condition description - all figures are 1977/78 Taiwan or Hong Kong. Only one of each Vader/Luke FB/Ben are complete with sabre. Only 3 weapons - Stormtrooper gun (multiple other figures too), Bossk, Hoth Trooper/Dengar. You can see a lot of the condition from the photo, but here some additional stuff

Worst condition ones
- Hammerhead has a screw in his hip (presumably his leg fell off)
- 1 PowerDroid missing stickers/paint, black box on top
- all 3 Luke FB have yellowed torsos
- 1 Han has wear on his vest, and his hair
- 1 Vader cape has a half inch tear
- 1 Chewbacca has limbs turning green
- 1 of the Fetts has finger tips missing on left hand

£10 delivery, add 4% for Paypal, or F&F

Do bare in mind I know nothing about loose figures, so have provided what little info I know. Forgive me if I've labelled something slightly badly.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 729

stormcab

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
You paid £355 for this lot?? I bet you could have kicked your self hitting that bid button.

That's not a good sign lol. I assumed I'd at least get my money back seeing as I only outbid someone by £20. I thought someone must want it then. Like I said I know nothing about loose, but hoped £10 on average per figure, less on worse condition ones, made up by a bit more on better condition ones.

Oh well, we'll see how this plays out :wink:

jayums

Jedi Master
Perhaps that is what the other bidder was thinking.

I reckon the best way of getting close to recovering as much of your money as poss would be to sell them off individually or in smaller lots -although that's going to be a ball ache, it will be worth it to recoup the outlay. Good luck :)

decipher28

Padawan
tiefighterboy said:
You paid £355 for this lot?? I bet you could have kicked your self hitting that bid button.

Agree with that.£335 was too much for these,and I don't want to put a downer on it too much but realistically could struggle to get back what you paid.

Never know though.

stormcab

Sith Lord
Lindo said:
id take the tusken and the 2 jawa's off you if that's any good mate??

Thanks mate. Was pushing one last time to sell as one lot to save me the aggro, then I'll start selling them off as individuals and small batches.

stormcab

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:
I'd be interested in the Vader with cape and sabre and possibly the Fett on the far right plus gun.

Ok mate, looks like I'm gonna start breaking it up. I'm going to have to trust a suggested price from you for these as I have no idea.

stormcab

Sith Lord
Lindo said:

How much for those as I have no idea. Get the ball rolling next few days.

Lindo

Sith Lord
stormcab said:
Lindo said:

How much for those as I have no idea. Get the ball rolling next few days.

Could you do £30 for the 3 delivered, I think that's a fair price without weapons, and is the Tuscan cape ripped at all around armholes?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom