Any good pick ups from NEC Memorabilia Show?

wrighty

Sith Lord
I am gutted I couldn't make it due to the A34 being close for a 30miles stretch leading to a 68mile detour!!

Just wondering if anyone picked up anything good or bargain? Would have love to meet with some of the members from here!!

spoons

Grand Master
Shame you couldn't make it Wrighty - I'll post some pics when I get the chance

rebel_scum

Padawan
I collect modern and vintage. On Saturday I came away with some pof stuff for peanuts a vintage collection gam guard for £15 and r2 for £8. Both I really wanted and both at cheapest I have seen. Added a very good condition loose r2 to my vintage loose set for £10 so had a great day. Ontop of that I got an iron maiden 7" coloured vinyl record for a tenner, saw lots of chicks in cosplay outfits too.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Got a loose vintage Leia Boussh in A1 condition and a loose Gam Guard with dark metallic grey armour.

The best thing I got was the Lego Wampa set, sealed for £30 for my boy - he was very happy!

I almost went for the Micro Collection Snowspeeder that was on Jordan's stand, but someone beat me to it! :x

spoons

Grand Master
here are my pick ups

BespinGantry10_zps90530119.jpg

FamoSpace10_zps3428d55c.jpg

and a few other pics are in the events thread - far from gash IMO :D

If anyone has a spare rocket for the micro gantry (or a reargun for the micro speeder) let me know

spoons

Grand Master
Maulster79 said:
Awesome- any photos from the event?

Have a look at the thread on the events page Maulster - a few photos on there

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=17660&start=45

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
I was really disappointed, it was the first time in years I had a good amount of cash in my pocket and didn't buy a single thing...nothing took my fancy or was too overpriced for my tastes. I even called in at the Leicester Vintage Toy shop with no joy...highlight of the day was visiting the old Palitoy factory and meeting Jordan The Toy Hunter

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom