Auction Purchase - Reseal?

Robstyley

Sith Lord
It looks like it's almost completely sealed to me except that little bit top right, so maybe a partial reseal. Looks good though, nice clean card and undamaged bubble. I wouldn't worry, it'll look good on display, just enjoy it for what it is. I wouldn't have bothered with the other ones personally and if you overpaid then just learn from it and move on.

itfciain

Grand Master
Agree with all of the above - from the picture I don't think the Vader is resealed - it looks a bit like the sort of lots you see on eBay where people put a nice figure in with a load of crap in the hope that someone over pays - having said that I don't think 120+fees is too bad if the Vader is OK

Vectis should know better by now - no point in them boasting about their high end sales if they can't spot reseals and bloody obvious ones at that

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
Agree with all of the above - from the picture I don't think the Vader is resealed - it looks a bit like the sort of lots you see on eBay where people put a nice figure in with a load of crap in the hope that someone over pays - having said that I don't think 120+fees is too bad if the Vader is OK

Vectis should know better by now - no point in them boasting about their high end sales if they can't spot reseals and bloody obvious ones at that

£220 plus fees

itfciain

Grand Master
Mr-shifter said:
itfciain said:

£220 plus fees

Doh - was looking at the one above - looking at the listing they have called them figures rather than cards so I guess that is why they haven't mentioned reseals

220+fees is too much

Palifan

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
Vader looks like it has a tear running slightly on the face of the card up under the bubble upper right side.

It is the way I thought it looked as well but was holding out for some hope for the buyer. I did win an item once from vector and once it arrived noticed there were a couple things wrong with it that Vectis hadn't mentioned. They were happy for me to return the item but also offered a very fair part refund which I accepted. If all the mocs do end up being resealed/opened then I don't think you will have much problem returning them or working out a fair deal. It sucks that you might have to go through something like this but at least it should get resolved one way or another.

Keep us all posted once they arrive.

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom