back again...again

Rich.b

Padawan
Hi all
Been a member on here for years and I tend to drift in and out of collecting, I was just about to start collecting MOC last year when I was last active and then the whole toytoni fiasco started so I kinda gave up on collecting again.
It was the interview posted the other day with Steve Denny that has re-kindled the interest again and I now want to complete my loose run (12 of the last 17 to get) and look at more loose creatures and vehicles.
While I have not been posting I have logged in everyday to read up on whats going on in the whole SWFUK universe so it really feels like I haven't been away at all.
I will post up some wanted lists soon and while on the subject of wants is Ian still the source for acrylic cases? I feel the need to have all my loosies in boxes (saves on the dusting!!)
Rich

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Nice to see you back Rich.

We all go through fazes of being interested and then not. I regularly think about selling up but this place always brings me back.

itfciain

Grand Master
Good to see you back matey - let me know if you need anything to get the collection going again :lol: :lol:

Rich.b

Padawan
itfciain said:
Good to see you back matey - let me know if you need anything to get the collection going again :lol: :lol:

Funny you should say this I am going to be pm'ing you shortly Ian with regards to acrylic :D

And again to everyone else thanks for the welcome back, I hope to make it long term this time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom