BBC 1's Fake Britain / Palitoy market

Vin3po

Jedi Knight
This sound good , Toni must be excited for his TV debut :lol: :lol:

Would have been good for both Jason and Gary to be involved.

Cheers

Vince

mumbo

Sith Lord
Really looking forward to this and it's just great to know that the whole TT scam will get some coverage on national TV :) hopefully the first positive steps to bringing this wanker down :twisted:

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Would be good if the BBC production team could get one of the consumer advice experts on to give the legal position. Is what he did against the law, or not illegal at all? No one seems 100% sure and can't afford the legal opinion anyway :lol:

TC-14

Sith Lord
Glad to hear this whole debacle is going to get some wider exposure... very much looking forward to the results, with the right man for the job behind it.

sparkysx

Sith Lord
Maulster79 said:
sparkysx said:
Where did Toni get all of these unused cards anyway?

He bought them from A guy who bought/collected them from the palitoy factory.

He wrecked those cards, those would of been nice to collect as is.

x-pack

Grand Master
Did it ever come out what these things were worth back in the day? What do we think 'someone' might have paid for them?

Sparksy is right. Imagine collecting these now. There would be loads floating around if they hadn't been packaged up with the figure. We'd all be happily discussing collecting unused Palitoy cardbacks. Instead everyone is pissed off about what are effectively overpriced reseals :cry:

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
sparkysx said:
Maulster79 said:
sparkysx said:
Where did Toni get all of these unused cards anyway?

He bought them from A guy who bought/collected them from the palitoy factory.

He wrecked those cards, those would of been nice to collect as is.

Still he got a few nice diving holidays from them. There's **** all in his Snoopers cabinet now though

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Quick update, not sure who is lined up for the rest of the piece, but I will be getting interviewed in a couple of weeks for this.

Cheers Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
So it occurred to me today, that my collection room was a bit of a dump and that I would be recording a limelight that was going to air on national TV in 72 hours time.

So panic set in and I've been in there all day trying to make some sort of decent collection room out if it. Be gentle with me when you see it. And advance apologies for any modern that creeps into camera shot.

:p

Jason

Palifan

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
So it occurred to me today, that my collection room was a bit of a dump and that I would be recording a limelight that was going to air on national TV in 72 hours time.

So panic set in and I've been in there all day trying to make some sort of decent collection room out if it. Be gentle with me when you see it. And advance apologies for any modern that creeps into camera shot.

:p

Jason

Excuses, excuses…….. :lol:

I'm really glad that it's you featuring on this show Jason as you really deserve it with all the effort you've put in with Palitoy Star Wars collecting over the years. I often take a look at your site to cross reference different things and it's really taken on some new additions recently.

I think everyone here will agree that you really went about as far as possible with the whole TT situation (well maybe not Toni :D ). Hopefully some of this news will now get to reach a larger audience in some way.

Now clear up that room of yours boy! :D

Ian

Jez

Sith Lord
Everyone knows Jason is the biggest Ewok lover there is. Totally puts your breast feeding a plush Ewok in the shadows!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom