BBC 1's Fake Britain / Palitoy market

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
All wrapped. Covered a lot of ground over the last 4 hours. Will be interesting to see where the BBC investigation goes next.

I did wear my swfuk t-shirt but had to swap it for a generic Star Wars one due to BBC copyright/advertising rules.

The piece will be going out in series 6 of Fake Britain which is due to air dec/jan time.

Look forward to seeing it!

:)

Jason

Grant

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
All wrapped. Covered a lot of ground over the last 4 hours. Will be interesting to see where the BBC investigation goes next.

I did wear my swfuk t-shirt but had to swap it for a generic Star Wars one due to BBC copyright/advertising rules.

The piece will be going out in series 6 of Fake Britain which is due to air dec/jan time.

Look forward to seeing it!

Jason

Awesome work Mr P. One show I'll defo be watching.

x-pack

Grand Master
I just hope they don't make light of the issue and treat it like a bunch of nerdy toy collectors have been ripped off.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
x-pack said:
I just hope they don't make light of the issue and treat it like a bunch of nerdy toy collectors have been ripped off.

No, I don't think the piece will take that tone. They are into to chasing down conmen and prosecuting where possible.

:wink:

Jason

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
I can say 100% that it wasn't with Dominic Littlewood. He was outside our old office building, which is about 100 yards up the road from our yard where we have all been relocated to. Couldn't tell you what he was filming, but he was there with a film crew.

Perhaps I should get him to investigate David Prowse for me……...

Joe

Grand Master
Well played Jason and look forward to seeing the show when it airs!

Keep us posted!

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
Seeing dom doorstep Toni would be hilarious. Battle of the baldies!

Jason
Is toni bald now? last time i saw him he had a full head of hair although that was about 14 years ago.

x-pack

Grand Master
Mr-shifter said:
I can say 100% that it wasn't with Dominic Littlewood. He was outside our old office building, which is about 100 yards up the road from our yard where we have all been relocated to. Couldn't tell you what he was filming, but he was there with a film crew.

Perhaps I should get him to investigate David Prowse for me……...
:wink:

Has Prowsey been doing dodgy extensions again?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom