Been offered a complete loose collection help

bespinlover1978

Padawan
Had a message this morning I've been offered a complete loose collection 97% weapons - the Jawa cape is repo....could someone give me a ball park idea of value so I have something to negotiate with ?

And before people ask this isn't my collection!

Thanks all

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    32 KB · Views: 479
  • image.png
    image.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 480
  • image.png
    image.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 479

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
You need to get better pictures then that. It looks like they have been taken through the bottom of a pint glass.

They look very yellow, either that or there's still a thin coating of lager on the bottom of the pint.

Probably the quickest way to get valuations is to check sold items on eBay. Ignore the buy it bows and things, just look at actual stuff that has sold.

bespinlover1978

Padawan
Mr-shifter said:
You need to get better pictures then that. It looks like they have been taken through the bottom of a pint glass.

They look very yellow, either that or there's still a thin coating of lager on the bottom of the pint.

Probably the quickest way to get valuations is to check sold items on eBay. Ignore the buy it bows and things, just look at actual stuff that has sold.

Waiting on better pictures as soon as I get them I'll post.

Dorsetmark

Jedi Master
The blue Snaggletooth and YakFace will add £200 plus on their own but some of the figures (R2D2 especially) don't look in best condition

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom