Cool Childhood Photo - 2nd picture found.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Well, I think it's cool.

As far as I know, this is the only image of my childhood collection. I do not believe any images were ever taken of me playing with my SW toys, which is a pity.
Childhood SW.jpg

Last edited:

kabuchi7

Padawan
Supporter
Great photo! What a collection, i bet you had many hours of adventures with them.

Do you still have them? I sold my childhood collection😭 i soo wish i hadn't. I think my folks must have plenty of old photos of me unwrapping Star Wars etc. at xmas...i must dig them out one day and share🙂

Pomse2001

Grand Master
That is a really cool photo, thanks for sharing it (y) Great collection you had when you were a kid. Do you still have it all ?

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
You were one of 'them', I see 😒... Falcon AND AT-AT! The ultimate combo that mere mortal children could only dream about....

Fabulous picture, mate!

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
That's a fantastic photo! Thanks for sharing it; I really wish I had some pictures of my childhood toys, but alas not. Also, you had a very impressive collection. I imagine you had a lot of envious friends! :)

Jeremy

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
As mentioned, you had quite a set there. I imagine you had plenty of friends who wanted to come over to play.
The carpet brought back memories, as I'm sure we had similar wallpaper .

sith-smith

Grand Master
Cheers guys.

Yes I do have my childhood collection, though I think over the years of collecting some of it was accidentally sold on. :rolleyes:

sith-smith

Grand Master
I'm trying to figure out when this picture was taken. It definitely was not taken during childhood. Despite the carpet and curtains being of 60's/70's style I believe this was taken sometime in the 90's, when I started collecting. My dad was not one for modernising/updating the look of the house so it still looked like this until the late 90's/early 2000's, after he had died and my mum decided to do up the place.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Sadly that quality carpet has long since left my parents home. Though, when I moved back in to take care of my mum and emptied my old childhood bedroom, that still had the carpet from the 70's and wallpaper & curtains from the 80's!

IMG-20200315-WA0002.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom