Any on who can help with pictures for barada, nikto and a-wing pilot moc ?

Gadders

Padawan
I've got a Barada tri-logo MOC - have added pics to that other thread .. would need to check on Nikto

Last edited:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Awesome, I would be very happy if you would help with pictures of the blaster inside the moc in the thread so I can see if it is the correct variant (y)
Here you go.
These are the best I could get…bloody thing is so small!

IMG_6249.jpegIMG_6250.jpegIMG_6251.jpeg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Here you go.
These are the best I could get…bloody thing is so small!

View attachment 185055View attachment 185056View attachment 185057
Thanks for the pictures (y) Looks like it is the other variant that are on your moc. I had hoped it was not that variant. Maybe the A-Wing pilot was packed with both variants :unsure: Maybe more members have the A-Wing pilot on a tri-logo moc so we maybe can learn they were packed with both variants :unsure:

I would be very happy if you would add the pictures in this thread https://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/threads/cardbacks-with-correct-figure-and-accessory.42329/page-11
so other members can see the correct blaster for the A-Wing pilot on a tri-logo moc :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I can put up some pictures tonight, what part of Barada's pole were you looking for?
thanks mate. I do not need barada anymore since I learned that there are only 2 variants a lili ledy and not a lili ledy 😂

But I need pictures of the a-wing pilot on tri-logo so I can confirm the black blaster variant. If you can help can you then post the pictures in the thread on this link ? https://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/threads/cardbacks-with-correct-figure-and-accessory.42329/page-11

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
thanks mate. I do not need barada anymore since I learned that there are only 2 variants a lili ledy and not a lili ledy 😂

But I need pictures of the a-wing pilot on tri-logo so I can confirm the black blaster variant. If you can help can you then post the pictures in the thread on this link ? https://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/threads/cardbacks-with-correct-figure-and-accessory.42329/page-11
I`ll check tonight on that, as the gun is close to the side bubble on the picture I have to hand. The gun looks as black as his boots if that helps ?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
@Pomse2001
All A wing blasters are black as far as I'm aware, as is the Imperial Gunner Blaster.
There are two different types of black blasters that either go with the A wing Pilot or Imperial Gunner.
I always use this guide when looking at this type of blaster.
I hope it helps.

IMG_6252.jpeg

And of course this

Pomse2001

Grand Master
@Pomse2001
All A wing blasters are black as far as I'm aware, as is the Imperial Gunner Blaster.
There are two different types of black blasters that either go with the A wing Pilot or Imperial Gunner.
I always use this guide when looking at this type of blaster.
I hope it helps.

View attachment 185063

And of course this
Thanks, yes I also use it. Yes I know all are black. But are you sure that both black variants was packed with the a-wing pilot on a tri-logo cardback ? :unsure: on the picture it is writen that only one variant go for the a-wing pilot. I want to know if that is correct. Because Joseph have one from a childhood lot that he found with the other black blaster that they write are only for the imperial gunner.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I`ll check tonight on that, as the gun is close to the side bubble on the picture I have to hand. The gun looks as black as his boots if that helps ?
Thanks, yes but there are 2 black variants of that blaster. I would love to know which variant of the black ones that are on the moc ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom