Cowardly bastards who beat people up!

_Lee_

Sith Lord
As a parent you always dread the call when your kid phones you up in trouble. It happened to me last night. I woke up startled at around 1:30am as i felt something was wrong and when i went downstairs to get a drink i looked at my phone. I had a missed call from my 18 year old son 10mins earlier saying that he was in hospital as he got jumped in a club. Got in the car straight away and went to the hospital. Walked in and it looked like he had has jaw and eyesocket smashed to bits, and bloody everywhere. Thankfully after seeing the doctor at 5:30am he said the xrays showed no breaks/fractures which was a relief so i took him home-thank god.

Turns out himself and his mate were dancing around, and the next thing his mate knew my lad was fighting. Older guy punched him and my boy hit him back, which then led to 3 of this blokes mates helping to beat the **** out of him, whilst one of them held my boys arms so he couldnt fight back. My boys mate (who immediately got in and grabbed my boy) managed to get him under his arm and drag him out - and the bouncers threw my boy out!!!! After speaking to them both they didnt even know the guys who beat him up.

The real thing that ****s me off is the cowardly act of holding his arms so others can hit him. ****ing little bastards! Credit to my sons mate, who was home from army training for the week as he got my boy out and got him to the hospital. The police said it was ABH and will be looking at the CCTV today.

God, this world is so cowardly nowadays. What happened to a fair fight and shaking hands. Nowadays its all attack like a pack of wolves or with a weapon.

Anyways, had to vent and im bloody tired and need to stay awake til i finish work at 12!

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Really sorry to hear this Lee, firstly thank god your lad is ok with no lasting damage, whatever pain and shock your feeling keep hold of that mate, thank god he is ok.
As a parent this never ends, you want to be there to protect them, doesn't matter what age they are they are still your kids.
Great mate he has that's looked out for him and had the sense to get him to hospital.

The world is full of cowards, shocking they could do something like this, absoloute tossers :evil: they will I'm sure get their commupance no one can life a life like that without repayment in kind, so hold on to that mate.

Hope everything is ok bud keep your chin up :wink:

spoons

Grand Master
Feel for you Lee, there are some right shits out there. Hope your lad mends soon

yoda

Sith Lord
That is terrible the cowardly bastards you normally find guys that do that are spineless who have no balls when faced one to one.
have a young son now and dread things like that he my face. I am thinking when he's enough maybe start him boxing or something in those lines. The wife's not keen on it but my theory is that it may help him avoid getting in trouble as he gets older. Like avoiding bullies at school also.

Joe

Grand Master
Sorry to read this Lee :( There are so many idiots that go out just looking to cause trouble it's untrue. Hope your lad is ok and doesn't let this put him off going out and having fun at his age.

Richard_H

Grand Master
****ing twats. I'm going through court at present after a 45 year old local 'hardman' assaulted my then 12 year old kid in the park. He ****ed with the wrong person that day. I have no faith in the judicial system - the police are great. It's the courts that are wank. local justice is the only way.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Sorry to hear that Lee, but thankfully your son is ok.

Fingers crossed they get the tossers that did it, but I wouldn't hold your breath, sadly cunts like that seem to get away with it, whereas you or I would get done if we even laid a finger on someone else.

Still, your son is ok, that's the main thing.

sith-smith

Grand Master
This is shocking and sickening news Lee.

But as others have said, really glad your son is ok.

Essentially, there are some right cunts out there!! :twisted:

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Scumbags. Pleased he's okay. Happened to us a couple of times when we were kids. Makes me feel sick thinking back to it.

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
Happens all too often. At least there was no glasses or bottles involved.
The pack mentallity of "hard" Britian, from the pubs and clubs to the terraces. Everyone is hard when they have people to "help out".
There's places that people can go to fight called boxing gyms and karate schools. Thing is, one-on-one isn't their style cus they need back up.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Guys,

Thanks so much, it means a lot. Its kind of hard to look at him as you dont expect to see your kids like that :(

Gary, i know you went through a much more serious incident and your martial arts saved you. Thankfully Luca does MMA and used it when he could. Hes actually proud that he didnt go down :lol: he said his trainer will obviously take the piss and be proud of him at the same time :D :lol:

Anyways, he is telling his mates that ive put him under 'house arrest' too. The only thing he is concerned about is his designer trainers and top that got a bit blood stained- bloody kids!

sith-smith

Grand Master
_Lee_ said:
Gary, i know you went through a much more serious incident and your martial arts saved you. Thankfully Luca does MMA and used it when he could. Hes actually proud that he didnt go down :lol: he said his trainer will obviously take the piss and be proud of him at the same time :D :lol:

Either way mate, it's a terrible thing to happen especially to someone so young.

Good the MMA helped out. My training definitely gave me a hard head...which came in handy! :D

plantman

Sith Lord
Cant even imagine what it feels like happening to your boy, i dread mine becoming old enough to go out drinking as we all know full well what it can be like,

Glad he is doing martial arts, definitely something i will get my son into when he is ready :)

and glad your lad is ok, hopefully he will be stronger for it, and be able to sense these idiots out.

Jez

Sith Lord
**** experience Lee.
Sounds like he's a tough nut who owns some particularly nice trainers and clothes. He'll be alright and he would have bonded well with his mate through this experience. Thank goodness there were doormen there, whilst they threw out your lad at least they stopped it potentially escalating further. Hopefully something positive will come from the CCTV and some nasty cowards will get a knock at their door.
Give him a dad hug and a beer and put his designer top in on a 30 wash.

stormcab

Sith Lord
Bastards indeed. I've chosen not to have children, and a very big part of me is glad when I see everyone I know whose children are now hitting their late teens and causing them all sorts of worry and grief. Of course not his fault, but always a worry when your child goes out into the night.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I've always been dead against fighting unless in self defence. Anybody that thinks it's OK to deliberately hurt another person (or animal for that matter) is wrong in the head and should be locked up. It's not a game, people suffer life changing injuries and disfigurements from fighting.

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Anything more than one on one is gutless, something I have to worry about in the future with two boys especially in this day and age. My plan is to raise them as geeks so whilst they may get it a little tough in school they will then be stay at home young adults playing video games, too shy to talk to girls and virgins until the age of 30. That should make it a little easier.

In all seriousness as a Dad I really do feel for you Lee, hopefully this is his one and only brush with this sort of thing and the little turds who did it get their day, either in court or with Karma.

x-pack

Grand Master
Stormcab I'm with you there mate. The world is **** and I have never wanted to bring any of my own offspring into it.

I stopped going clubbing in my late teens for this very reason. Too many vicious cunts out there. I used to be in the police for a long time and I've seen it all ...but to be honest, thankfully, it was all happening to other people and not me or mine. To see your own child beaten up by some yobbo in such unjust circumstances must be sickening. Used to hate the twats I dealt with. Summary justice is the way forward. Like Judge Dredd.

The world is ****ed up and people think its getting worse. Its not though. Its always been sick and twisted. That's human nature unfortunately

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom