Euro 2024 chat & predictions

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Jesus ****, that was dull.

My lot are shite, but we play more exciting football than that!

I saw something about England's group being the dullest ever in Euro's history. 5 draws out of six and no team scoring more than 1 goal. Sums up England well.

Good to see those who thought TAA was to blame for England being **** are shown up for the scapegoating morons they are. He was far from outstanding, possibly due to him, you know, being a ****ing right back, but he also was NOT the only, or even main, reason why Engerlund stunk.

A lot more of the blame lies with the Manager IMO

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Southgate is utterly clueless. Why the hell won't he play Bellingham (although he's been terrible since the first half of the first game- looks like he's wrongly undroppable though) next to Rice, with Foden CAM and Gordon LW? Hasn't anyone learned from Lampard/Gerrard/Scholes? Square pegs, as usual. Some great subs available- Eze for Gordon, Palmer for Foden, Bowen for Saka, Watkins for Kane, Mainoo/Wharton for CM. Crying out for some decisive subs last night... Gordon on with a couple of minutes to go. Should've come on after an hour. Bellingham should've been hooked early second half, with Palmer or Foden slotting into the middle.

lejackal

Grand Master
I'm sure you'll all scream "Arsenal bias" (and yeah, I don't really like Kane) but based on the last 3 games he shouldn't be starting

Top Bottom