Premier league predictions thread 2023-24

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
From memory you waited until after the season started last year too. You that's cheating, right!?

Just cos you escaped having Harry Maguire at your club…..

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
So far the ONLY people I have heard or seen who don't think it was a penalty, bar the ref (who may not have seen it) and the VAR retard (who ****ing did) are ETH and Onana.

Surely if you are ETH, you have to be honest and admit you got away with one? Not like the ref is gonna go back and change his mind cos you admit it should have been a penalty, and the world and his dog can see it's a pen and you're talking shite. Even half hedge your bets and say "I've seen them given." But to deny it's a pen is just dumb
Yeah you're right it was a penalty, I think thing they had against it was that he already headed the ball away from goal and it was a keeper making the challenge and home advantage of course 😉.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
From memory you waited until after the season started last year too. You that's cheating, right!?

Just cos you escaped having Harry Maguire at your club…..
Guilty, but good excuse this time. Got back from a two week holiday yesterday morning- very patchy wi-fi ;) Would've had us down for relegation had we signed him :ROFLMAO: You never know, he could still end up with us. Some strange things going on with that transfer- sounds like he's being mega greedy and couldn't agree the compo package he wanted from Man U. There was a chance he could've come good again, but still a big risk at those wages and 30 million.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
He's staying for the moment at least, he wants £16 million severance from Man Utd and who can blame him? A contract is a contract. He's actually got a pay rise this season as we're in the UCL. 🤯

lejackal

Grand Master
He's staying for the moment at least, he wants £16 million severance from Man Utd and who can blame him? A contract is a contract. He's actually got a pay rise this season as we're in the UCL. 🤯
I've laugh reacted but I feel your pain as we've been through this with multiple players

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
He doesn't want the pay off cos he is contractually entitled to it, he wants it to reflect the fact WH will pay him less.

I'm not quite sure how/why he thinks that is Utd's fault/problem. Had he been less **** he wouldn't be in this predicament. Your fault Harry, YOU get paid less. Tiz how the world works. If I am **** at my job I don't get to tell my boss I aint leaving unless he gives me a pay off cos no one else will pay me the same. I just get sacked.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Timber is quality, ETH wanted him but got Evans instead, surely Cole Palmer is signing of the summer. As for predictions, I forgot to do them this year. 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom