FaceTime, Skype, zoom, or anything from a keeping connected point of view

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
I know there are a lot of tech savvy people on this forum ( me not being one of them!)

Thought it may be an idea to start a thread for these techies to post and give simple tips and advice for people in regard to what can be used on mobiles, tablets, laptops even TV s for people to keep in touch with each other

My MIL is in her 80 s and I had a spare iPad, which I wiped and just put face time on it and linked to her wifi so she can at least see an d speak to her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren, which she is loving and feeling much better about

So if there are any tech savvy guys on here that can post up " idiots guides" for idiots like me maybe it will help to alleviate the stress and worry for those out there that are isolated and alone

Just a thought but maybe worthwhile

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Face time is like using a phone you can enter the mobile number and it will call the persons device e.g. phone, iPad etc.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I know that you've not a social media fan Mike, if you were you can't beat Facebook Messenger.
So simple and easy to use, we have been using it to keep in contact with friends in the USA for years now. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom