Farthest From 11/12/2022

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Sorry I forgot to post this when it was announced! Only a couple of weeks away now

299547409_525045556171499_4016710091098161715_n.jpg

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I'll be going with my 5 year old, will be his first show! Planning to take him to CE next year so will be a good dry run. I'm not sure if he's still too young to behave for more than 10 minutes, but we'll find out 😄

lejackal

Grand Master
I'll be going with my 5 year old, will be his first show! Planning to take him to CE next year so will be a good dry run. I'm not sure if he's still too young to behave for more than 10 minutes, but we'll find out 😄
whats with the Chinese in the address 😂

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Gutted that it clashes with my daughter's Christmas dance show. Hopefully I'll be there next time.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Unfortunately work will be the issue for me…I've not missed one in a long while.😔
Have a great time everybody.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Nice to see everyone briefly, my boy lasted nearly an hour which is more than I expected, I think it was a bit too cold for him. There seemed to be slightly fewer sellers than recent years but still a fairly decent selection of stuff. Sorry I couldn't stay longer.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Glad I got to spend a moment with you Edd and it was great to see everyone again. My lad lasted about 45 mins so I didn't get a chance to speak to everyone.
There was a nice selection on offer as usual but nothing that tickled my fancy this time

jayjedi

Sith Lord
Hope you all had a good weekend, did anyone see a guy selling called Pete. I don't know his surname but he has a a browny coloured cap on that has a small sweat looking stain, late 50's in age, he usually comes car booting with me but he hasn't been since 29th August ( and we had a cracking day buying old toys that day) and I know he usually goes to the Farthest from events, but wanted to see if he is OK

Latest posts

Top Bottom