Forum member: SKYLINE......avoid

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
I have all Daniel Gray aka 'Skyline 's' details, name, address, email, paypal etc. Im not going to post that here. Daniel is still claiming that he has opened a lost item claim with Royal Mail in relation to my items.....currently awaiting the claim number....... :roll:
I am giving him till the end of the month then I will be contacting the relevant authorities here in Ireland who will contact UK officials, as I have about 20 emails from him, most admitting he took my money for goods that were not received, re: alleged Royal Mail claim etc, etc

Eddie I saw that thread on BFTB.....made for similar reading to my case. He is infuriating to deal with :evil: Daniel actually posted his details in that thread if I remember correctly.... :wink:

chiffy

Sith Lord
As a buyer who was in the same position as Jeff until the items finally showed up over a month later, i feel i should add to this thread.
I won't repeat what's already been said in this thread and my own similar thread in the past regarding Daniels transaction dealings but after things had all been sorted my end, he got in touch regarding some blu rays i was selling on here. We agreed to do a trade for some of his stuff for sale on here for a set amount of blu rays. He even agreed to post out his stuff 1st AND pay the p+p on both ends of the deal. Needless to say, i am still waiting 2 months later for his stuff to arrive. Yes, i should realise he is not sending them by now right? Apart from the fact that i've had maybe 5 email correspondences with him and he insists he has posted them out already :roll: I would easily settle for a ' can't be arsed ' from him but hey ho i've lost nothing THIS TIME unlike others.........
Still got my fingers crossed for you Jeff man and Jacko, it would be interesting to see, seeing as Jeff has his address, who actually lives nearest to this cretin??? :twisted:

browny said:
Eddie that is a very polite reply to his email mate 8)

This guy is a prize ****ing chopper and deserves to be called out,sadly for jeff it cost him money but at least none of us will fall for it with him again...

Anyone know where this prick resides?

given the situation at the time i didn't want to make others situations worse so i tried being tactful, normal reaction i probably would of started with you ****ing handpump, a bit like my disagreement with Andy Kadiq another utter tool of epic levels, Daniel has been a full on selling cabbage for years he has a bad name everywhere, however i think this time all bridges are burned he may turn up under a new guise trying to sell who knows, although we would have a heads up this time as everything he is selling is always covered in bullshit.

the guys is a prick with ears. sorry for those who have lost money i understand there are a few out there out of pocket it sucks.

browny

Jedi Master
Daniel and andy are poles apart mate in fairness Eddie...

Daniel is a thieving ****,andy just flashes the cash and is arrogant!

Anyway, sorry to hear of your episode jeff and I apologise if my comments earlier in the thread made life harder,I just knew what this twat was all about because of a previous deal...

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Dublinjeff said:
Daniel is still claiming that he has opened a lost item claim with Royal Mail in relation to my items.....currently awaiting the claim number....... :roll:

And you're gonna be waiting a ****ing long time :lol:

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Hey sports fans,

Just thought I might give you all a quick update, being the thick stubborn paddy that I am I'm still not letting this go. I have been mailing Daniel in relation to this hoping it would be resolved correctly.

Daniel maintains that he submitted a lost item claim with Royal Mail in February. I have been chasing the claim reference number so I could check it myself since then...... :D

Today I received a mail from him,

"****, sorry....Royal Mail have said that the item is working it's way back to me after it was never collected in Ireland....I will let you know when the figures arrive back....

Mmmmok.....never received a missed call notice, no record of attempted delivery at my local post office. An item is held for 5 days before being returned to sender, so over 2 months to be returned to UK, please......

And still no refund, despite Royal Mail confirming they are on the way back and he is insured up to £46 for an order of £21 anyway...... :lol:

Interesting to see how this is resol

mumbo

Sith Lord
Damn right you keep on it :) good to see your :evil: have been replaced by :lol:

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Well at least the timeframe is closing, he has stated that Royal Mail have confirmed his figures are in the UK on their way back to him, And he will refund then...

unless they get lost.... :? ... :lol:

skyline

Padawan
Received package back Thursday, I was not allowed to put a claim in due to the fact the parcel was not lost, jeff just never bothered to go claim it!! if he had spent a little less time bitching on here he might of gone to hid local depot to check it had been sitting unclaimed, I only received it back on Thursday and have reposted it today with tracking RJ295654045GB I could of refunded him but that would of only opened the flood gates of he never had the figures or he had no intention of posting etc floodgates this way he gets his figures he paid for and has no reason to contact me again!!

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Well lads this is how it seems this issue is being resolved, I will go through each point of Daniels argument to show what absolute rubbish he is talking and let him respond on here if he wishes,

Firstly, it is my honest belief that these figures were never sent....I never received a missed call notice in relation to these figures from my postie, I always do normally. Next An Post, the Irish postal service hold an item for 5 working days before it is returned to sender if unclaimed. Danny Boy reckons he initially posted these figures on the 1st Feb, so it took nearly 2 months for the figures to be returned to him?

Daniel further claims that Royal Mail were able to tell him that 'An Post' had informed them that his package was sitting unclaimed in Ireland and was then sent back to him. What a magical service for an unregistered/untracked item,

did the conversation go something like this,
Royal Mail: "hello the post service of Ireland, Royal Mail here, do you have a package sent from a Daniel Grey sitting there?
An Post: Why, yes we do, actually we took a note of that one individual piece of untracked mail and it's been sent back to him as it was unclaimed...... :roll:

I have repeatedly asked Daniel for a refund on these items but he has refused saying he would only send it once his figures returned, this apparently happened Thursday, and what does he do, go to a post office today and send them, allegedly....I can tell you one thing I will be opening whatever arrives in front of the postal clerk for fear of an empty box turning up.

Daniel this issue could have been resolved so easily from the start, my honest belief as I say, is that the figures were never sent, the threat of legal action Monday after I had received confirmation from Royal Mail via email that your story was untrue appears to have prompted you into sending them now.

And Daniel, As for You contacting the police to tell them I was 'cyber bullying' you....please, all I have done is try and sort this out asap.....Dont worry,

I wont be emailing you again....... :D

mumbo

Sith Lord
skyline said:
Received package back Thursday, I was not allowed to put a claim in due to the fact the parcel was not lost, jeff just never bothered to go claim it!! if he had spent a little less time bitching on here he might of gone to hid local depot to check it had been sitting unclaimed, I only received it back on Thursday and have reposted it today with tracking RJ295654045GB I could of refunded him but that would of only opened the flood gates of he never had the figures or he had no intention of posting etc floodgates this way he gets his figures he paid for and has no reason to contact me again!!

:roll: this was never going to end well for you Jeff, I'm really going to stick my neck on the line and side with you on this one :wink:

skyline

Padawan
Jeff your full of **** mate, you have said you was going to the police from day one!! Send me a copy of this email you have had from royal mail or post it on here

Also read this from anpost

How long do I have to collect it?
We keep it for five working days
3 working days if it's been sent by Registered Post
16 working days if received from abroad
After that, we have to return it to the person who sent it, if there's a legible address on the outside.
If we have to return anything, we'll attach a sticker explaining why we couldn't deliver.
What if there is no return address on the envelope?
We send mail to the National Returned Letter Centre.
Mail from abroad is sent directly to the country of origin.
They'll open the mail and return it if the name and address of the sender is inside, as long as it's not a newspaper, magazine or advertising.
What if there is no return address inside?
If the contents, on examination, appear to be of sentimental, legal or financial value, we'll hold it for three months.
If it's not claimed within that time, we'll have to dispose of it.

I hope you read the bottom but where it states if they can't get a return address they hold it for 3 months!!!!

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Just a couple of things with this response....

They keep it for 5 days or 16 from abroad, that's what I said, didn't realise it was that long from abroad....Still it would have been returned by end of February so, that's of course if you didn't... Surely you did....

Did you include a return address on it? You must have how on earth would it have got back to you so.....??

Post up a picture of the envelope with the return postage sticker they attached?

They hold sentimental stuff for 3 months....not toys...

See that's what doesnt make sense, if you included a return address, which you must have for them to get back to you and Royal Mail to find them, they would have been returned to sender after 16 days. If you didn't and they couldn't deliver them, they would be destroyed after 3 months as it states, they don't hold them for 3 months then return them. :roll:

skyline

Padawan
I don't know the ins and outs, but there was no return address,

This is how it went

1, put in claim
2, chased it up like I said I would, only to be told the claim wasn't processed as the item is on its way back to me,

That is all I know, maybe the person investigating phoned your local depot found you had an item sitting there compared numbers on my receipt I supplied to numbers on the stamp found it was the missing item and shipped it back to me, and maybe as they was old toys they thought they was sentimental I really don't know I don't work for the post office but one thing I do know is I wouldn't go through all this hassle to rip you off £21!!

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, yes thats probably how it happened... :roll:

That makes absolutely no sense, if you didn't include a return address on the item, it would have been returned to the UK, it's country of origin, after 16 days unclaimed in Ireland, where it would then be opened to check for a return address or some details inside, but as you have said that wasn't present......therefore they would have just disposed of the items!

Also, by the time you claim to have contacted Royal Mail by posting in the claim form at the end of February and attempting to open a "lost item claim" the package would have already been sent back to the UK by An Post......not still sitting in my local depot.

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Here you go so Daniel...... :D

Screenshot_2013-04-13-18-59-16.png

I think the main point would probably be the bit about being unable to record the movement of individual items and the bit about contacting the seller to open a claim..... :wink:

IMG_20130416_072211.jpg

So as you can see, Royal Mail international customer service confirm there is no way your story makes sense...items cannot be traced/tracked, so I highly doubt in a phonecall someone was able to tell you your item was in Ireland, was left unclaimed and then was 'working its way back'......

Awaiting another witty reply......

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom