Forum Playset of the Year 2023 - Round 1 - Group B

Forum Playset of the Year 2023 - Round 1 - Group B

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Playset of the Year 2023

Endor Chase Complete Playpack was in the quater finals last year for the 2nd time, can it do it again ? :unsure:

Ewok Combat Complete Playpack was knocked out in the first round last year. Will 2023 be the year where it will do better ? :unsure:

Kenner Death Star Space Station was also knocked out in the first round last year to my big surprise. In 2019 and 2020 it was in the semi finals. How will it do in 2023 :unsure:

Vehicle Maintenance Energizer has always been knocked out in the first round. So I guess it would be a huge surprise if we see it in the next round :oops:

Choose 2 playset from the list

The 2 with most votes will go to next round.

Voting Closes in 7 days

Let the Vote Begin

Endor Chase Complete Playpack.jpg

Ewok Combat Complete Playpack.jpg

Kenner Death Star Space Station.jpg

Vehicle Maintenance Energizer.jpg

Jez

Sith Lord
Tough round. I'm not going with either the Chase or Combat as they are just repurposed vehicles / mini rigs so it just doesn't feel right to me. I voted for the vehicle energiser as you could use it with any ship etc giving it maximum utility and scope. Having said that I wish that I'd also voted for the Death Star as even though it has no nostalgic love in my mind, it is a great toy and therefore should be the winner.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Absolutely love the POTF sets, I've never owned any due to their cost if in good condition.
These were truly a great way to move stock at the end of the line.

scooternick

Jedi Knight
Playback box art is v nice and I think for many this is the main appeal. Take this away and it's simply a small vehicle and a few easy to find figures so for me they don't come close to the death star on features and playability!

Last edited:

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Absolutely love the VME - I played with that thing non-stop back in the day.
Han and Chewie were always fixing the Falcon and Luke had the battery compartment off his snowspeeder doing running repairs.
Plus it actually had some screen time in Star Wars, very cool (y)
IMG_4935.jpeg
IMG_4934.jpeg

sith-smith

Grand Master
Death Star and Ewok Combat for me. I actually saw the kenner death star in a toy shop near me as a kid in the 70's

Was a tough choice for the second one, but because I loved Stormtrooper army building, the fact that this set came with two made it slightly ahead.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
looks like we have a fight for the 1st place :cool: can one of the 2 other playset come back into the fight for the 2nd place :unsure:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Endor Chase Complete Playpack and Kenner Death Star Space Station both got 15 votes and they are now ready for the next round. Thanks guys for all the votes (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom