Forum Playset of the Year 2023 - Round 1 - Group E

Forum Playset of the Year 2023 - Round 1 - Group E

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Playset of the Year 2023

Death Star from Palitoy, was knocked out in the semi final last year for the first time. How will it do in 2023 :unsure:

Ewok Assault Catapult Accessory has only made it once to the next round. It was in 2020. So I guess it would be a big surprise if we see it in the next round :oops:

Imperial Attack Base has been in the semi finals the last 2 years and it has always made it to the 2nd round. Can it do it again ? :unsure:

Palitoy Cantina has made it to the semi finals the last 3 years. So I guess we will see one of the playset from last years semi final be knocked out in the first round. What playset will be knocked out :unsure:

Choose 2 playset from the list

The 2 with most votes will go to next round.

Voting Closes in 7 days

Let the Vote Begin

Death Star from Palitoy.jpg

Ewok Assault Catapult Accessory.jpg

Imperial Attack Base.jpg

Palitoy Cantina.jpg

MikaHakkinen

Youngling
I don't remember the Cantina floor being bright orange! I quite like the Hoth attack base, but nostalgia forces me to vote for the Catapult!

DreadMack

Padawan
Supporter
Welcome to Forum Playset of the Year 2023

Death Star from Palitoy, was knocked out in the semi final last year for the first time. How will it do in 2023 :unsure:

Ewok Assault Catapult Accessory has only made it once to the next round. It was in 2020. So I guess it would be a big surprise if we see it in the next round :oops:

Imperial Attack Base has been in the semi finals the last 2 years and it has always made it to the 2nd round. Can it do it again ? :unsure:

Palitoy Cantina has made it to the semi finals the last 3 years. So I guess we will see one of the playset from last years semi final be knocked out in the first round. What playset will be knocked out :unsure:

Choose 2 playset from the list

The 2 with most votes will go to next round.

Voting Closes in 7 days

Let the Vote Begin

View attachment 186174

View attachment 186175

View attachment 186176

View attachment 186177
Just missed the vote! Can I add hoth and Death Star votes please 😁
My boss came in so I'd to log off 😂

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Just missed the vote! Can I add hoth and Death Star votes please 😁
My boss came in so I'd to log off 😂
How rude of your boss :ROFLMAO: sorry but no votes after the poll end, it would not be fair for the other members who have voted. You can still vote in group F and G if you have not voted there.

If you want a pm each time I do a poll then I can add you to my pm list, just let me know ? ;)

DreadMack

Padawan
Supporter
How rude of your boss :ROFLMAO: sorry but no votes after the poll end, it would not be fair for the other members who have voted. You can still vote in group F and G if you have not voted there.

If you want a pm each time I do a poll then I can add you to my pm list, just let me know ? ;)
Yes please 👍

Pomse2001

Grand Master
What a battle we had in this group for the 2nd place, we were only 1 vote from getting all 4 playset to the next round :oops:

But 3 playset are now ready for the next round from this group.

Death Star from Palitoy got the 1st place.

Ewok Assault Catapult Accessory was only 1 vote from going to the next round.

Imperial Attack Base and Palitoy Cantina both got 8 votes and both are now ready for the next round (y)

Thanks for all the votes ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom