• Side Gunner Vehicle

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • X-Wing Fighter with Light and Sound

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023.

AT-AT, last years winner, can anything stop this vehicle :unsure:

Battle Damaged Imperial Tie Fighter Vehicle, did not get much love last year and was knocked out in the first round. But it has been twice in the quater final. Will it do better in 2023 :unsure:

Side Gunner Vehicle, has never made it before to the 2nd round, will we get a surprise in 2023 :unsure:

X-Wing Fighter with Light and Sound was in the final in 2021 and got a bad draw in 2022 and was knocked out in the first round. How will it do in 2023 :unsure:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Let the Vote Begin

AT-AT.jpg

Battle Damaged Imperial Tie Fighter Vehicle.jpg

Side Gunner Vehicle.jpg

X-Wing Fighter with Light and Sound.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
It's the AT-AT (obviously!) and the TIE for me. The Side Gunner isn't a favourite of mine, and the Kenner X-Wing simply shouldn't have an LED in its nose (I know the placement of the LED on the TIE is wrong too, but at least it's in the general vicinity of where it should be!).

Pomse2001

Grand Master
It's the AT-AT (obviously!) and the TIE for me. The Side Gunner isn't a favourite of mine, and the Kenner X-Wing simply shouldn't have an LED in its nose (I know the placement of the LED on the TIE is wrong too, but at least it's in the general vicinity of where it should be!).
I was so sure about that the Side Gunner was your favourite 😂 thanks mate for the votes (y)

Last edited:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
There is still time to vote, looks like there is a huge fight about the 2nd place for next round. Who will go to the next round from this group :unsure:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Thanks guys for all the votes AT-AT and X-Wing Fighter with Light and Sound are the winners and is ready for the next round (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom