• One Man Sand Skimmer Vehicle

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Sonic Controlled Land Speeder

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023.

I have added another extra day to vote, to see if we get more members to vote so now there is 5 days to vote.

Battle Damaged X-Wing Fighter was in the quater final in 2020 but in 2022 it only made it to the 2nd round. Can it do the same in 2023 :unsure:

Millennium Falcon The winner of 2020. Well I can only say that I will be surprised if it get knocked out in this round :oops:

One Man Sand Skimmer Vehicle has never made it to the 2nd round before. So I guess it can only surprise :)

Sonic Controlled Land Speeder do also not get much love and has only once made it to the 2nd round. So this vehicle will also make a huge surprise if it goes to the 2nd round :oops:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Let the Vote Begin

Battle Damaged X-Wing Fighter.jpg

Millennium Falcon.jpg

One Man Sand Skimmer Vehicle.jpg

Sonic Controlled Land Speeder.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Falcon & X wing too, but the art work on the Sonic Landspeeder is amazing and nearly swayed me…but I remembered its the toy not the box we're supposed to be voting for 🙄🤔🙄

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Falcon & X wing too, but the art work on the Sonic Landspeeder is amazing and nearly swayed me…but I remembered its the toy not the box we're supposed to be voting for 🙄🤔🙄

Thanks mate for the votes. Well you are welcome to vote for the landspeeder next time if you like the box more than the vehicle there is not rules about that ;)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Thanks for the votes guys,

Battle Damaged X-Wing Fighter and the mighty Millennium Falcon are the winners. The 2 other vehicles did not have a chance in this group :oops:

Latest posts

Top Bottom