• MLC-3 Mobile Laser Cannon

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Speeder Bike Vehicle

Votes: 24 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023.

Last group in the first round with only 3 vehicles.

Ewok Battle Wagon Vehicle was in the 2nd round in 2020 but since then it has always been knocked out in the 1st round. Can it go to the 2nd round this year :unsure:

MLC-3 Mobile Laser Cannon was in the 2nd round last year. Can it beat the the Ewok vehicle or the speeder bike :unsure:

Speeder Bike Vehicle has always been in the quater final. So it would be a huge surprise if it gets knocked out from this group :oops:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Let the Vote Begin

Ewok Battle Wagon Vehicle.jpg

MLC-3 Mobile Laser Cannon.jpg

Speeder Bike Vehicle.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ok this was very easy for me, I had 2 speeder bikes when I was a kid and I really loved them very much beacuse they were so cool and I only had 3 vehicles in my childhood collection and 2 of them was this mighty speeder bike. So that one get my first vote. The little tank get my 2nd vote :)

UKS

Jedi Knight
I came back just to vote against the Speeder Bike. I hated mine as a kid as they always spontaneously blew up! I needed toys with a big more durability...

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Again, I can't vote for the other two…it just doesn't feel right!🙄😔😏

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I came back just to vote against the Speeder Bike. I hated mine as a kid as they always spontaneously blew up! I needed toys with a big more durability...
:oops:😂 Thanks for the votes mate, maybe you had some kind of rare production error. The 2 I had never spontaneously blew up 🤣

Pomse2001

Grand Master
MLC-3 Mobile Laser Cannon and Speeder Bike Vehicle are the winners and go to the 2nd round, thanks for the votes and support (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom