Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - Round 2 - Group A

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - Round 2 - Group A

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023.

We are now in the 2nd round.

Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship has always made it to the quater finals. So I guess it would be a big surprise if it gets knocked out now :oops:

Tie Fighter, normally made it to the quater finals. But last year it was for the first time ever knocked out in the 2nd round, how will it do this year :unsure:

Tie Interceptor Vehicle has only been once in the quater finals and that was all the way back to 2019. So will we have a surprise in this group with the interceptor back in the quater final :unsure:

Twin-Pod Cloud Car, the huge surprise in the 2nd round. Not since 2019 had it been in the 2nd round and it has never been in the quater final. So it would be a major surprise if it will be ready for the next round :oops:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to the quater final.

Let the Vote Begin

Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship.jpg

Tie Fighter.jpg

Tie Interceptor Vehicle.jpg

Twin-Pod Cloud Car.jpg

sith-smith

Grand Master
Went for Slave 1 and Tie fighter, though in all honesty I could have picked any 2 of these. :cool:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
okay this was not easy, I vote for both tie fighter they are awesome and they both have light and sound, kids just love it. The other 2 have no sound or light, but the cloud car could have 2 pilots and the slave one has room for passengers or cargo in the back. But light and sound won it for me 😁

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Wow I thought this would be a nightmare group but the Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship and the Tie Fighter are the winners, the others did not have a chance, thanks for the votes and support (y)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Wow the Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship and the Tie Fighter are the winners, the others did not have a chance in this group :oops: thanks for the votes and support guys (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom