Forum Playset of the Year 2023 - Round 1 - Group A

Forum Playset of the Year 2023 - Round 1 - Group A

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Playset of the Year 2023

Cantina Adventure Set has not been in the 2nd round since 2019. Can it do it again in 2023 ? :unsure:

Jabba The Hutt Action Playset, the winner from last year. Can anything stop it in this group ? :unsure:

The Jabba The Hutt Dungeon Action Playset With ROTJ Figures, has never made it to the 2nd round. Will 2023 be the first time ? :unsure:

Tri-Pod Laser Cannon was in the quater final 2021 but knocked out in the 1st round last year. How will it do in 2023 :unsure:

Choose 2 playset from the list

The 2 with most votes will go to next round.

Voting Closes in 7 days

Let the Vote Begin

Cantina Adventure Set.JPG

Jabba The Hutt Action Playset.jpg

The Jabba The Hutt Dungeon Action Playset With ROTJ Figures.jpg

Tri-Pod Laser Cannon.jpg

Last edited:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
My vote goes to the mighty jabba and the Cantina Adventure Set because blue snaggletooth is in the set + 3 other figures :)

Last edited:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Jabba for me, 2 great figures and a place to keep all your small accessories…although there isn't that much "action" to it to be fair.🤔

Jez

Sith Lord
Jabba for me but also the laser canon as a runner up. I absolutely loved it in TESB and still have my childhood one. Loads of play value and a great price point.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
The Jabba the Hutt 'Action' Playset's the clear winner for me here, however of the remaining 3, despite the Cantina Adventure Set having the big plus of the blue Snaggletooth figure, my second vote has gone to the Tri-Pod Laser Cannon on this occasion.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Thanks for all the votes guys (y) 27 members voted that is amazing (y)

What a battle we got for the 2nd place, The tri-pod was only 1 vote from going to the next round.

Cantina Adventure Set and Jabba The Hutt Action Playset are ready for the next round :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom