Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - Round 2 - Group F

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - Round 2 - Group F

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023.

We are now in the 2nd round. There are only 3 vehicles in this group and this is the last group before the quater finals.

B-Wing Fighter Vehicle has not been in the quater finals since 2019. Can it do it again here in 2023 ? :unsure: or is the x-wing and the falcon to much for the b-wing :cautious:

Millennium Falcon the winner from 2020. I think it would a major surprise if it gets knocked out in this round. Will this be the end for the falcon or will we see it in the quater finals as always :unsure:

X-Wing with no sound is normally in the quater finals. Only in 2021 it was knocked out in the first round. So it would a big surprise if we do not see it in the next round.

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to the quater final.

Let the Vote Begin

B-Wing Fighter Vehicle.jpg

Millennium Falcon.jpg

X-Wing with no sound.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Okay this was an easy group for me. The falcon get my first vote and the b-wing the 2nd. I like the x-wing with light and sound much more than the x-wing in this group. So the x-wing lost my vote because of no light and sound 😂

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
It's the B-Wing and Falcon for me. I like the X-Wing (especially since it's the Palitoy version), however it simply isn't as good as the other two, IMHO :)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I have always loved the B-Wing, such a cool and unusual design

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Oh, this will need some thought……Falcon is my all time favourite toy. B Wing was the last ship I got Christmas'84 and X Wing was my first ship

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Only one vote again for me, the B Wing, simply because I would like something different to win this year.😀

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
X-Wing was my first vehicle- never had the other two. Love all 3, but the X-Wing nostalgia wins the day!

Latest posts

Top Bottom