Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - semi final - Match 2

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - semi final - Match 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023.

There will be 7 days to vote so more members can get the chance to vote.

Scout Walker Vehicle are in the semi finals for the first time ever. Will it make history again and go to the finals :unsure:

Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship has been in semi finals 2 times before, but never in the finals. Will this be the first time for the mighty boba ship to enter the finals :unsure:

Speeder Bike Vehicle the 2nd surprise in this group that also are in the semi finals for the first time. Will this be the end or will it make a major surprise and go to the finals :unsure:

X-Wing Fighter with Light and Sound was in the finals in 2021 as the only vehicle from this group. Can it do it again :unsure:

Choose 1 Vehicles from the list

The winner will go to the finals.

Let the Vote Begin

Scout Walker Vehicle.jpg

Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship.jpg

Speeder Bike Vehicle.jpg

X-Wing Fighter with Light and Sound.jpg

sith-smith

Grand Master
Tough choice between the Slave 1 and Scout walker, but went for the scout walker in the end.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
So many great vehicles in this semi final. I vote for the Speeder Bike Vehicle, I had 2 of them when I was a kid and played with them for many hours, it was my only vehicles until my brother gave me his Y-Wing fighter.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Some absolutely iconic toys in the group, so it's a tough choice…
But I've got to vote for just one, and that one is….The Speeder Bike, so much play value at a price that most parents could afford. What a great toy.😀

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
This is a really tough round, but AT-ST just edges it for me

DreadMack

Padawan
Supporter
Slave One is my second favourite ship ever, what's the chances of a late surge to get it to the final 😁

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Some absolutely iconic toys in the group, so it's a tough choice…
But I've got to vote for just one, and that one is….The Speeder Bike, so much play value at a price that most parents could afford. What a great toy.😀
Thanks mate for the vote and the support, I agree a cheap toy that all could afford with a lot of play value (y)

Hod10

Padawan
I've never owned any of these but went for Slave 1 based on design with some good play value. I think it's a cool looking toy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom