Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - semi final - Match 1

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - semi final - Match 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023.

There will be 7 days to vote so more members can get the chance to vote.

AT-AT was knocked out in the semi finals in 2020, will it be knocked out again today or will it go to the finals as it did many other times :unsure:

Imperial Shuttle Vehicle are in the semi finals for the 2nd time. It has never been in the finals before. Will this be the first time ? :unsure:

Millennium Falcon The winner from 2020 can it do it again and go to the finals as it did in 2020 ? :unsure:

Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle has only been knocked out one from the semi finals. It was in 2021. Will it happen again in 2023 :unsure:

Choose 1 Vehicles from the list

The winner will go to the finals.

Let the Vote Begin

AT-AT.jpg

Imperial Shuttle Vehicle.jpg

Millennium Falcon.jpg

Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I predict an easy win for the Snow Speeder.😉😂😔
If it doesn't it should do, all the rest are too big or too predictable.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Tough one, but I think my favourite purchase as an adult was the shuttle, so I've gone for that. Close though as I could have just as easily gone for the AT AT or Falcon.

Or Snow speeder... :unsure:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
They're all great, and whilst most people would probably agree that the AT-AT is the best toy of the group in reality, it's also won this contest before, and I really like the Shuttle, so I've given that my vote this time.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Was going to go for the AT-AT, because it's the best and was the ultimate SW toy when we were kids. I was desperate for one and it was on my Christmas list every year... but, never got one as a kid and the Snowspeeder was such a fab toy that I did actually own, so went for that instead.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Wow looks like we still have a huge fight in this group, who will win and go to the final. So far it looks like 2 vehicles from this group and not only one will go to the final :oops:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Wow what a battle this group was, looks like we will have a new winner in 2023 since AT-AT and Falcon that have won all the others years was knocked out. Snowspeeder are ready for the finals with only 1 vote more than the falcon, thanks for the votes and support (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom