greatest band ever

Ron

Sith Lord
There is a new concert hall where i stay. They have a bloody good sound system bass speakers are under the floor. You can feel all you internal organs vibrating.

Bollux

Grand Master
weasel said:
Never been to a live gig. Live music sounds shite, compared to the CD IMO! :lol:

you are entitled to your opinion Weasel, even if it is wrong!

Besides, your boy bands probably do sound shite live as their voices cant be ****ed around with like they are in the studio!

The best gig I went to was the Manic Street Preachers at Wolverhampton Civic Hall - 2000 max venue, straight after Richie went missing, they seemed to really want to get it out of their system and seemed to put every thing in to the performance that night, i left the hall shaking with excitement and adrenaline, just superb!

jayjedi

Sith Lord
Ron said:
There is a new concert hall where i stay. They have a bloody good sound system bass speakers are under the floor. You can feel all you internal organs vibrating.

it gives a whole new meaning to "feel the music"

Grant

Sith Lord
jayjedi said:
Ron said:

it gives a whole new meaning to "feel the music"[/quote

Its sounds to loud mate.

spoons

Grand Master
Bollux said:
So best gig you have ever been to?

quote]

For sentimental reasons probably seeing Pavement in Oxford just before they split up - but I used to go and see the Cure regularly in london when I was in my teens, the Garden Party at Crystal Palace was pretty special

But for sheer noise and intensity you can't beet Clinic in a small venue :)

Grant

Sith Lord
Bollux said:
weasel said:
Never been to a live gig. Live music sounds shite, compared to the CD IMO! :lol:

you are entitled to your opinion Weasel, even if it is wrong!

Besides, your boy bands probably do sound shite live as their voices cant be ****ed around with like they are in the studio!

Weasel which boybands do you listen to and which ones have you seen in live in concert. :shock:

I myself hate boybands but fair play to you bud.
:mrgreen:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
He's taking the piss mate! :lol:
I'm an Indie kid, stuck in the mid to late 90's. Smashing Pumpkins and the like.

Grant

Sith Lord
weasel said:
He's taking the piss mate! :lol:
I'm an Indie kid, stuck in the mid to late 90's. Smashing Pumpkins and the like.

Thank you god mate. For a minute there i thought i was on a forum with a bunch of boy band fans. :lol:

Indie is cool/ Im not into pumpkinns but I like alot of the Charlatans Happy Mondays and other things Shaun Rider has done like Black Grape etc.

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Sort list of amazing gigs I've been to.

Metallica - 1988 - Antrim Forum - Justice for all tour. (My big brother took me and I was 11 years old :D)
Slayer, Megadeth Testament & Suicidal Tendencies - 1991 - Wembley Arena - Clash of the Titans.
Nirvana - 1991 - King's Hall, Belfast
Guns N Roses - 1992 - Slane Castle
Slayer & Machine Head - 1994 - Ulster Hall
Iron Maiden - 1994 - King's Hall Belfast ( last gig before Bruce Dickinson left and Blaze Bailey joins)
Stone Roses - 1995 - Feile Festival (Cork)
Orb - 1995 - Feile Festival (Cork)
The Specials - 1996 - Pheonix Festival
The SexPistols - 1996 - Pheonix Festival
Slayer - 2002 - Belforte Festival (France)
Siipknot - 2002 - London Docklands Arena (Disaster Piece)

Here is a pic of me and a few drunken mates meeting Iron Maiden a few years ago:-

IMG_0219-1.jpg

I'm the Skinhead in the white shirt (with the glasses) on the right hand side doing the devil horns :oops: :D

Bollux

Grand Master
I have never been a big fan of Iron Maiden but Blaze Bailey was ****!

Have you seen that he now advertises hair replacement technology?

Grant

Sith Lord
cocofstar said:
Sort list of amazing gigs I've been to.

Metallica - 1988 - Antrim Forum - Justice for all tour. (My big brother took me and I was 11 years old :D)
Slayer, Megadeth Testament & Suicidal Tendencies - 1991 - Wembley Arena - Clash of the Titans.
Nirvana - 1991 - King's Hall, Belfast
Guns N Roses - 1992 - Slane Castle
Slayer & Machine Head - 1994 - Ulster Hall
Iron Maiden - 1994 - King's Hall Belfast ( last gig before Bruce Dickinson left and Blaze Bailey joins)
Stone Roses - 1995 - Feile Festival (Cork)
Orb - 1995 - Feile Festival (Cork)
The Specials - 1996 - Pheonix Festival
The SexPistols - 1996 - Pheonix Festival
Slayer - 2002 - Belforte Festival (France)
Siipknot - 2002 - London Docklands Arena (Disaster Piece)

Here is a pic of me and a few drunken mates meeting Iron Maiden a few years ago:-

IMG_0219-1.jpg

I'm the Skinhead in the white shirt (with the glasses) on the right hand side doing the devil horns :oops: :D

Mate,

Thats some excellent gigs you have been to, I would have loved to catch some earlier Metallica gigs. They are awesome.

Cheers.

Grant.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
meat loaf at sheff arena
oasis may have been good but fell asleep 10 min in to concert cause i was wasted
pleasure dome birthday skeggness about 1990 just before it shut when them kids died
shaki stevens alton towers during that hold tight program :lol: :lol: :wink:

Bollux

Grand Master
seen them a couple of times and felt like i was being assaulted both times....didnt help that some twat kept kneeing me in the back during one gig until he fell over the ****ing gimp! :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom