Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp banker needed( not rhyming slang)

rdpla

Jedi Knight
Hi all

15 years ago, i changed my name.. I have had a small investment mature with HSBC, but I need to have some docs notarised/signed off on to confirm that i am who i say i am..
I'm looking for a lawyer/banker/ accountant / licensed advisor who can do a bit of freelance work and in return I can offer you something from my collection of bits and bobs.. mocs/ baggies etc...

Please pm if of interest and i will give you the lowdown on what needs to be done and to tell you what i can put on the table..

Regards

Robert

rdpla

Jedi Knight
A cunning plan mate except im in japan and wont have much change out of 500 quid..
and then need to pay for translating it...!!

Hence asking the forums..

Robert.

maxf

Jedi Master
I can't see many people holding a professional position putting their name and profession on the line in return for some Star Wars figures! I certainly wouldn't, I'm sorry to say.

rdpla

Jedi Knight
Max

thats a very fair comment and i guess i should have put more detail on the listing..
the documents would have been sent to the signee and then i would have had him send the forms direct to the investment company, so there is no way i could tamper with anything ...
I was ideally hoping to save some cash, but maybe not thought out as well as i should have done..

Rob

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom