Help with commercial ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Any idea what this commercial came with ? Has it been inside a box of a playset or vehicle ?

20240312_145901.jpg

supergoose

Padawan
Supporter
Came with Ackbar and Nien Nunb kenner mailers for sure. I think it may have been packed in with a few vehicles as well :unsure:
There's a "Revenge" and a "Return" version of the leaflet (y)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Came with Ackbar and Nien Nunb kenner mailers for sure. I think it may have been packed in with a few vehicles as well :unsure:
There's a "Revenge" and a "Return" version of the leaflet (y)

I found some info on the internet, where some write revenge of the jedi was only packed with ackbar mailer and Nien Nunb was packed with return of the jedi. I do not know if that is correct :unsure:

But I have admiral ackbar as mailer and I will put the commercial in that mailer box (y)

supergoose

Padawan
Supporter
I believe Ackbar was released first so that would make sense for him to come with the "Revenge" I guess it's possible that he would have also come with "Return" after the change though. I would assume that Nien Nunb would only have come with "Return" version though👍

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I believe Ackbar was released first so that would make sense for him to come with the "Revenge" I guess it's possible that he would have also come with "Return" after the change though. I would assume that Nien Nunb would only have come with "Return" version though👍
Thanks mate for the help (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom