Its been a while, time for some free stuff

Frunkstar

Grand Master
COMPETITION CLOSED! 7 winners confirmed & will be announced tomorrow when I am a little fresher, along with the winning answers.

Right not been on anywhere near as much I as normally am & not seen a giveaway going for a long long time, so I figured I would put some bits up for a lucky few, there will be 7 prizes total, one per winning answer ONLY

To be in with a chance to win all you have to do is PM me with the answer to these 2 questions -

First question - What run of carded do I collect - you must be specific IE SW/ESB/ROTJ/Tri-logo/POTF - what characters, not each one but which type & which back

Second question - which 3 other figures do I have a focus on & collect on cards rather than just baggies.

You'll really have to do your homework, but as they say - nothing good comes easy in life & you only get out what you are willing to put in.

1t prize - a sealed Palitoy case fresh Nien Nunb mailer

2nd Prize - a mint case fresh Palitoy Emperor mailer (open) palitoy-a baggie type

Other 5 prizes (the booby prizes) will be a mint case fresh jabba pipe & bowl baggie

Rules -

1. only members with a post count of 50+ may enter
2. winners will be announced here on the thread ONLY after I receive 7 correct answers - no 7 winners, no winners at all
3. all winners MUST pay postage - hey I'm not made of money
4. winners of the prizes will be in order of correct guesses PM's (time order)
5. you only get one guess, so do your homework & get it right first time - no second chances - sorry I can't deal with that many PM's :lol:

Lastly - may the force be with you in your choices & good luck!

The Lucky Winners are as follows -

Cazza 
peekaygee73
naughtyjedi
assiejames
poncho
Joe
ScruffyLookingNH - Simon has most generously said he will defer his win to the next winner in line as he already has a pipe & bowl set, so lucky winner of the last prize is -
lejackal

congratulations to the 7 of you & I hope this has been a bit of fun for all those who entered.

The correct answers were -

Q1-What run of carded do I collect – A -ROTJ 77 Back Offerless Droids

Q2 - which 3 other figures do I have a focus on & collect on cards rather than just baggies A – R5/DSD/PD

If the 7 of you could please drop me a pm we will get postage of your items sorted, I can offer postage in 2 options, 1 - 2nd class standard @ 2.80 or 4.40 First recorded, I would appreciate payment for the postage either via gift or + fee's as I am charging actual postage costs to me, nothing more. - anyone who is not in the UK, please LMk so I can work out a postage cost for you

I will pack items appropriately with plenty of padding – if gifting, please remember to drop me your postage details via pm as they don't come through with gift payments.

walkie

Sith Lord
Nice one Frank. I thought it was going to be easy to answer until I noticed question 2 asked for 3!!! Figure focuses, hmmm?!?!??

Frunkstar

Grand Master
walkie said:
Nice one Frank. I thought it was going to be easy to answer until I noticed question 2 asked for 3!!! Figure focuses, hmmm?!?!??

No point making it too easy buddy, you guys will just have to work for it & I know the 2nd question may throw a few of you out, but it's findable if you do your homework ;) though not blatantly obvious.

Grant

Sith Lord
Power Droid
Power Droid
Power Droid
Power Droid
Power Droid
Power Droid

AND... the

Power Droid... Seriously tho Frank I just thought you had two focuses, baggies and Power Droids you dark horse you...8)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Grant said:
Power Droid
Power Droid
Power Droid
Power Droid
Power Droid
Power Droid

AND... the

Power Droid... Seriously tho Frank I just thought you had two focuses, baggies and Power Droids you dark horse you...8)

Too many foci Grant, but yeah there's a hint, the PD could well be included =)

laurencedyer

Jedi Knight
My guess is pinged away.
Wish I had been more observant buddy.
Can I substitute a figure with a ship? :lol:

Frunkstar

Grand Master
The Lucky Winners are as follows -

Cazza 
peekaygee73
naughtyjedi
assiejames
poncho
Joe
ScruffyLookingNH - Simon has most generously said he will defer his win to the next winner in line as he already has a pipe & bowl set, so lucky winner of the last prize is -
lejackal

congratulations to the 7 of you & I hope this has been a bit of fun for all those who entered.

The correct answers were -

Q1-What run of carded do I collect – A -ROTJ 77 Back Offerless Droids

Q2 - which 3 other figures do I have a focus on & collect on cards rather than just baggies A – R5/DSD/PD

If the 7 of you could please drop me a pm we will get postage of your items sorted, I can offer postage in 2 options, 1 - 2nd class standard @ 2.80 or 4.40 First recorded, I would appreciate payment for the postage either via gift or + fee's as I am charging actual postage costs to me, nothing more. - anyone who is not in the UK, please LMk so I can work out a postage cost for you

I will pack items appropriately with plenty of padding – if gifting, please remember to drop me your postage details via pm as they don't come through with gift payments.

Joe

Grand Master
This was actually a pretty tough question for those that haven't been around for a while, have a **** memory or still don't know how to use the search function :lol:

If any of the newer guys who were stumped by this question and/or gave up trying really need the pipe+bowl set for everyones favourite fat space slug then I'd gladly give up my prize to them - just let me or Frank know!

Top stuff Frank, well done to the winners too!

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Congrats to the winners :D

Nice one Frank 8) great gesture from a top man

I'd have entered but misread the comp and thought it was a pipe & slippers, and this old Baggie has that covered :lol:

Top stuff Frank :D

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:

I'd have entered but misread the comp and thought it was a pipe & slippers, and this old Baggie has that covered :lol:

Well Joe said he is happy to donate his prize to someone else Mike & I can't think of anyone more deserving as you do so much for all the members, so if you want it, it's yours Mike.

& Todd - yes you know way too much about me, not just my collecting, but then friends accept one another for their madness

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Frunkstar said:
Michael Sith said:

Well Joe said he is happy to donate his prize to someone else Mike & I can't think of anyone more deserving as you do so much for all the members, so if you want it, it's yours Mike.

& Todd - yes you know way too much about me, not just my collecting, but then friends accept one another for their madness

:oops: sorry was a feeble attempt at humour relating to my age and the addition to my sartorial elegance of a pipe and slippers :lol: not a look for a freebie, but thank you for the kind words Frank.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom