just got these back from ukgraders

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
here you go ,theres a link to their site on here as well

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2915&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=uk+graders

Vaders_Child

Padawan
Hi guys :D
Steve and Mark at UKG are very honest with thier grading and they do an outstanding job of casing all figures i know this as i am in contact with them on a regular basis.In my oppinion thier loose graded figures are set better than AFA's because there is no rattle at all they are set solid within the rails.I was very impressed with how they set my friends U85 Lando Skiff as they set the helmet on a ledge and then fixed a central stand for it to sit on it looks awasome.
Here are some of my U graded figures i just got back from them,i have more to come yet so i shall post them when they arrive :D

001-14.jpg

006-6.jpg

010-4.jpg

016-2.jpg

021-3.jpg

024-1.jpg

029-3.jpg

And i thought i would throw this one in for good measure..LOL :wink:
032-3.jpg

01AB

Jedi Knight
I knew this bloke from Newcastle who said himself and his mates would play this game where they all stood around a biscuit and the last one to..... Anyway...

baddies.jpg

burnsy

Sith Lord
That's hilarious. The ugliest, crappest figure I have ever seen and it's been graded!!! I want one....

Vaders_Child

Padawan
LOL it is a crappy figure and he does look like he is doin the business,i just thought i would send him away cos i like a bit of randomige in my collection now and then.
He is Wheelds Willy from Chips...Willy being the operative word :wink:

As Yoda would say..Buy one you must.

burnsy

Sith Lord
First class mate. That's got to be a wind up on the toy manafacturers behalf. There's no weapon for him to hold in that clenched fist apart from his manhood. Check that expression out on his face :lol:

Vaders_Child

Padawan
I know his pose is priceless but it certainly makes me laugh every time i look at him.
Cant beat a bit o randomige in the collection even if it is cheap and tacky..LOL :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom