Latest Acquisitions

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
What a fantastic box it comes in. It's only missing one of the original 12 figures - VC jawa looks so good.

Will keep a look out for a nice example of the canopy and give you a shout if I do see one

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Awesome Death Star! Really want one...

I remember going to a friend's birthday party when I was little and he had his Death Star set up on the lounge floor. One of the other kids was mucking about and tripped over. Crunch! He ended up sitting amongst a load of torn cardboard. The kid who it belonged to went apeshit and thumped him in the stomach. Happy days :lol:

Palifan

Sith Lord
db94 said:
What a fantastic box it comes in. It's only missing one of the original 12 figures - VC jawa looks so good.

Will keep a look out for a nice example of the canopy and give you a shout if I do see one

Look no further than this thread for the canopy :wink:

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21521

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
db94 said:

Good luck getting that off him ;)

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
Palifan said:
db94 said:

Good luck getting that off him ;)

Ha Ha! :lol: :lol:
I watched that video about 2 mins after getting home with the boxed set and my first thought was.. I wonder if that's going to be for sale then...

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Loving all the recent buys guys :) Love the DS.

Heres my latest two. A Special buy MLC and a boxed Snow Scene Palitoy AT-ST.

Attachments

• SAM_3519 (640x480).jpg
    SAM_3519 (640x480).jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 423

TheGent

Jedi Master
Another one had arrived to be added to the focus... Not a rare variation, just the iridescent pants version...
1lkx4.jpg

timbo72

Sith Lord
Loving the Luke Fb variants, does make you wonder why they produced so many. Think it would have been much more cost effective to have one figure with no variants.

walkie

Sith Lord
Nice LFB variants!

timbo72 said:
Loving the Luke Fb variants, does make you wonder why they produced so many. Think it would have been much more cost effective to have one figure with no variants.

It was probably cheaper as the QC guys didn't have to stringently check each batch of paint, mix by eye and slap it on :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
Love the snow scene AT-ST too, and a great set of Luke's

Nice DC Slider - didn't know you had a TIE focus too. I still need an ESB one so if you see another give me a shout

theslider

Sith Lord
spoons said:
Love the snow scene AT-ST too, and a great set of Luke's

Nice DC Slider - didn't know you had a TIE focus too. I still need an ESB one so if you see another give me a shout

I wasn't really focusing on the Tie Fighters it sort of crept up on me and now I have four of the buggers - I love the die casts so I guess it is a sortof focus now. Picked the ESB Tie up in a job lot with a box Degobah Swamp and some other stuff - think I paid about $80 in total which was a bargain! If I see one knocking around I'll let you know.

spoons

Grand Master
Best way for a focus to start :)

Bargain indeed - I'm after a Harbert, ESB, Toltoys and the small wing DV tie on TIE card

Been after a TIE bomber for 6 yrs to complete my normal set, they just keep on rising in price and my funds are always spent elsewhere. One day it will happen :)

* edit and Meccano - not sure I'll ever complete that run

Latest posts

Top Bottom