Latest Acquisitions

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice one Ryan! That's some quick and clever photoshopping!

Forgot to mention that VCJ is bargain of the year so far :)

timbo72

Sith Lord
Loving those stub's!!!! I remember watching the triple bill in Freeman Street Grimsby. Must have been around 84/85. As I recall it was £1.50 (northern prices) lol

knopie

Jedi Knight
another lot today.. just wanted it for the Moto Jet speederbike with all leaflets there :)

Attachments

• DSCN5706.JPG
    DSCN5706.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 1,031

BruceW

Padawan
Some great pickups, everyone!

A few recent additions to the Leia focus:
2pack_han.jpg

Princess Leia/Han Endor Kaybee two pack. Not in the best condition, but still sealed, and a nice combo I've never seen before.

And a few more bits for the oddball section.
gum.jpg

gum2.jpg

Topps sugarless gum, and two of the gum wrappers that open up into "pin up' pictures.

Here's a website where you can see all of the Topps gum wrappers and packaging: http://www.chrismorin.com/cardsf.html

Cheers, all!
Bruce

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
stormcab said:
Why do those 2 packs always look like someone tap-danced on the bubble? :D

I think because the bubbles are so massive and the shop that sold them picked the overstock up and chucked them on the card, sent them out to the stores and chucked them in sale baskets.

Great combination of figures though bruce. Nice to see them without madines in them.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
stormcab said:
Why do those 2 packs always look like someone tap-danced on the bubble? :D

I think because the bubbles are so massive and the shop that sold them picked the overstock up and chucked them on the card, sent them out to the stores and chucked them in sale baskets.

Great combination of figures though bruce. Nice to see them without madines in them.

Indeed really good combo in that bad boy, always good to see an early figure in these...
And you're right about Madine, I have a couple of these and one of those has Madine in! :lol:

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Been quite awhile since I've added anything. I'm glad to say I've finally found a Luke Jedi with a SKU sticker. I know this is one of those things that only a focus collector really cares about. To put it in perspective, I've only seen 2, this one included, and have been on the hunt for about 5 years now.

ljsku1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom