Latest Acquisitions

gustie

Sith Lord
nice one

i dont think i ever watched the cartoon so i think i might miss that set.

who knows, if i get bored of variants i might have a look at them!

spoons

Grand Master
Nice R2 Bez, and I'd like to see the Ewoks too Steve :)

I've just completed my 'affordable' loose variant set, with the addition of the Mexico biker scout and hollow tubes raider

If I see a cheap dark brown rebel soldier I'll buy it, but otherwise I'm done with variants :D

Hollowcheekedtuskenraider1.jpg

MIMBikerScout.jpg

burnsy

Sith Lord
Spoons, great two figures to finally get. :mrgreen:
I'm keeping my eyes open for those two at the mo.

I've had a good week getting a fair few towards finishing my loose collection. I'm on a mission!!

spoons

Grand Master
lets see some pics :D

these two were off a guy on RS, I got fed up trying to find them at a bargain price :(

Joe

Grand Master
Just reminded me I need a wicket to complete my ewoks set as well.

Anyone got a complete Droids set, i've always liked them more but only have Kez Iban, Uncle Gundy, Thall Joben and Jord dusat.

Don't know if I will be able to raise funds for the others, unfortunately I never picked up the expensive ones when I was spending all my money on Star wars lol (~note to self - buy the rare/expensive ones first ;) )

jezza124

Jedi Master
whiteskinnydroid said:
Just reminded me I need a wicket to complete my ewoks set as well.

Anyone got a complete Droids set, i've always liked them more but only have Kez Iban, Uncle Gundy, Thall Joben and Jord dusat.

Don't know if I will be able to raise funds for the others, unfortunately I never picked up the expensive ones when I was spending all my money on Star wars lol (~note to self - buy the rare/expensive ones first ;) )
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Star-Wars-1985-Ewoks-Cartoon-WICKET-100-Coin_W0QQitemZ360075687632QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116
this is not a bad price

spoons

Grand Master
gustie said:
u gunna bother getting the BS a ledy blaster?

ive only got a kenner with mine too :roll:

no, if I was going for a LL set I would. But I see this just as a MIM biker scout which came with the regular blasters

steve180179

Padawan
no there is an antiques place called the pumping station theres 2 vintage star wars shops in there, the guy is selling his mint loose collection seperatly

gustie

Sith Lord
just got a no coo CCP today - was hoping it would be a PBP one but it isnt i dont think!
ccp.jpg

the stamp looks the same as the ledy
ccpstamp.jpg

the erased coo looks the same too (hard to photograph!)
CCPerased.jpg

so mike... looks like i dint get one lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom