Latest Acquisitions

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Just realised I hadn't participated in this group for a while.

My celebration pick up. Very pleased with this. Baggie is opened but I think it displays really well

IMG_6284.JPG

Got another couple of odd ewoks for the collection of freaks. A Mexican bootleg chirpa and an almost bootleg top toys logray.

IMG_6283.JPG

I also finished off my Spanish ewoks books. These are fantastic things.

IMG_6282.JPG

Picked up a nice lili ledy 14 back cardback (early el retorno). Guess what, it's an ewok.

IMG_6285.JPG

And I found a real ewok in the corridor, although taking him home would have been kidnap.

Attachments

• IMG_6141.JPG
    IMG_6141.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 589

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Just picked this up and very pleased with it, always wanted one to accompany my 21 back.

IMG_4661.JPG

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
18222513_679684765557886_5366152880849276527_n.jpg

This was some parcel to open on 'May The 4th'! A set of 12 Back A MOCs from Johnpaul Ragusa.

Some may think where is the fun in buying such a collection rather than one at a time, but there were a couple of compelling reasons. These figures had all been together since the 70s and untouched before JP made the find, so it's great that they can stay together now rather than being parted out.

Secondly, there is the issue of shipping. Most 12 Backs come from the US and are usually graded. Shipping can cause serious damage and the AFA cases are not good for bubbles. I'd heard JP Ragusa on the Vintage Rebellion and knew if anyone could be trusted to ship well then this guy could (and they did indeed arrive in perfect condition).

Going to have these on show (in some beautiful GW acrylic cases) along with many other pieces at the Torquay Museum June 17th to Sept 3rd, hope any collectors down in that neck of the woods might pop in!

stormcab

Sith Lord
Would have loved that LXW Ed, a good buy, but I have well and truly blown my budget recently.

Box of 12 backs :shock: wow

spoons

Grand Master
Some great pickups from Celebration guys, and great ESB X-Wing Jez - one of my favourite all time cardbacks

Geekymonkey - I've seen those pics, but never the book. Nice.

Jeff - a Y-wing bomb for £1.50 has to be steal of the century!

The other beauties on show dont need mentioning 8)

big thanks to Iain for getting this one to me - a Clipper 65 Han Hoth, Palitoy card, Clipper catalogue and a PBP Han with quite common stormtrooper blaster

I sold my identical 45 back a while ago and always regretted it, so good to have this one

Pal%2065%20Clipper%20PBP%20%201_zpspx2hgubg.jpg

Pal%2065%20Clipper%20PBP%20%202_zpsrqfuwlwd.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom