Latest Acquisitions

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Thank God.......day off, allowed out, went to see my mate Martin and bought this beauty 👍🤩

20201202_173805.jpg

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
Nice Ewok Glider, sounds like a good day!

It was a good day ta, nice to catch up with Martin and have a general mooch around a couple of charity shops, think i might take the T4 for a spin tomorrow and hit a couple of other places 👍😁

Sabbipode

Youngling
I'm not really a collector but a long term fan of all the toys and often look around forums and websites where people have collected some amazing stuff and this is what led me here. I have my original Star Wars collection from when I was a kid - about 80 loose figures. However, it was by chance reading an old thread recently about the rarity of the Harbert figures and in particular Boba Fett. I started searching around for this rare release and found very little info just that it was rare and only available as a mail order in Italy. Well this struck me as odd as I have a Harbert Boba Fett with a card back which I got in the early 80s. It was the only card back I did not destroy for mail away figures and bounty Hunter capture accessories. I always thought it was special and was the only 21 card back I had seen at the time - and I loved Boba Fett too. I would be interested in any knowledge about this card back and if it is indeed rare. T

chrisfnx

Jedi Knight
Some great pick ups again. Sabbipode the harbert Boba card back I would think is rare and very desirable, if you can, put a photo on the forum, that would be a good way of finding out more about it

stu70

Padawan
Sabbipode said:
I'm not really a collector but a long term fan of all the toys and often look around forums and websites where people have collected some amazing stuff and this is what led me here. I have my original Star Wars collection from when I was a kid - about 80 loose figures. However, it was by chance reading an old thread recently about the rarity of the Harbert figures and in particular Boba Fett. I started searching around for this rare release and found very little info just that it was rare and only available as a mail order in Italy. Well this struck me as odd as I have a Harbert Boba Fett with a card back which I bought in Lewisham in the early 80s. It was the only card back I did not destroy for mail away figures and bounty Hunter capture accessories. I always thought it was special and was the only 21 card back I had seen at the time - and I loved Boba Fett too. I would be interested in any knowledge about this card back and if it is indeed rare. T

Welcome to the site, Harbert Boba Fetts are indeed rare, pop some pictures up, would be great to see.

Sabbipode

Youngling
stu70 said:
Sabbipode said:
I'm not really a collector but a long term fan of all the toys and often look around forums and websites where people have collected some amazing stuff and this is what led me here. I have my original Star Wars collection from when I was a kid - about 80 loose figures. However, it was by chance reading an old thread recently about the rarity of the Harbert figures and in particular Boba Fett. I started searching around for this rare release and found very little info just that it was rare and only available as a mail order in Italy. Well this struck me as odd as I have a Harbert Boba Fett with a card back which I got in the early 80s. It was the only card back I did not destroy for mail away figures and bounty Hunter capture accessories. I always thought it was special and was the only 21 card back I had seen at the time - and I loved Boba Fett too. I would be interested in any knowledge about this card back and if it is indeed rare. T

Welcome to the site, Harbert Boba Fetts are indeed rare, pop some pictures up, would be great to see.

Attachments

• E3F24A48-1F63-4930-AAE3-F008DA908CF4.jpeg
    E3F24A48-1F63-4930-AAE3-F008DA908CF4.jpeg
    138.8 KB · Views: 467
  • 63196EBD-63FF-4183-BCA2-83594C7833EA.jpeg
    63196EBD-63FF-4183-BCA2-83594C7833EA.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 453

Sabbipode

Youngling
Managed to kind of upload the Harbert Boba Fett card back and figure. Boba always had one leg longer than the other - I have one of those clear disc stands somewhere that he used to stand on. But as I said I bought this in the early 80s.

Latest posts

Top Bottom