Latest Acquisitions

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Ok...I rarely post in this thread.......but Here is my Palitoy cantina that came to me from a little help of one of my friends here. Missing the doors and the figure pegs.................Doors will soon be added.
7003539000_88dc138bac.jpg

100_1113 by kenner1977, on Flickr

e30318is

Sith Lord
That's one cool Cantina, Todd! I only recently found out there was a difference- the Palitoy version is waaaay better lol.

Fairly sure there was an auction a few months back for footpegs for this set.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
e30318is said:
That's one cool Cantina, Todd! I only recently found out there was a difference- the Palitoy version is waaaay better lol.

Fairly sure there was an auction a few months back for footpegs for this set.
Yeah I am glad it came. I had to get a little crafty. The bottom of the bar is a repro I made and the bar table has been cut from a kenner one. I want the real parts, just can not find them..............so I am forced to make them.

Oto

Padawan
Glad you like the Top Toys Stormie Tundra, it is a beauty. And love that Ledy Bib very cool purchase.

maniac79

Jedi Master
Me too. But no budget right now. By the end of the year one will be mine (if I can find one then :lol:).
But first I want the 8 figs from the Last 17 that I'm missing and a blue Snag. Then I'll hunt a burgundy Bib, VC Jawa and LL Jawa.

maniac79

Jedi Master
Now everybody wants one, the price will rise. :eek: Please wait until next year everybody, when I have one. :mrgreen:
There was one on RS for a nice price recently, if I had have the funds at this time I would have bought it in a snap. Damn money. :twisted:

marky1973

Padawan
yeah he's all ledy lol
been so lucky he really is mint condition, the ones i have seen which is not that many have lot of cape wear, mine has almost none
might get him graded too should make an 85 :D

thanks guys love your purchases too

itfciain

Grand Master
Great haul Liam - got to love Yoda

Nice Bib as well - always worried about repro/fake with this one so would have to be confident in the seller

Finally, Todd - like what you have done there - didn't look like that when it left these shores !

marky1973

Padawan
hi guys I'm sending the burgundy bib to UKG for grading, and i may or may not sell still not sure, if he gets an 85 what kind of price am i looking for him to be worth, so
hard to estimate completely and I trust all your opinions.

cheers Mark

tundra9

Sith Lord
My latest purchase, loving the Speederbike box, never had one before,
and a shame the bubble on the General Custer had lifted on the bottom, I tried to be careful to see how
far up it was lifted, and then suddenly an awful scratching noice came, and it lifted all the way to the top.....
Yeah I know it's not SW, but hey, it's vintage :p

sam4280g.jpg

Top Bottom