Latest Acquisitions

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
That is one very clean Cloud Car Pilot Lee well done. Another fantastic addition to your run mate. That must be looking awesome right now. Uh Hum Group Shot please! :wink:

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Loads more great pick up guys but 3 especially.

Liam, great buys from MEM, love that DSD and gload you've finally got a SW card, still need to get my first one.

Chris, that QQ 3 pack is awesome dude, totally understand why you passed on the other 3 pack so quickly.

Lee, that CCP is case fresh, absolutely mint mate.

No discounting all the other great pick ups but those were my favourites of the latest.

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
MEMhaul-1.jpg

My haul from the NEC yesterday, a few beaters for spare weapons I have lying around and a couple of knackered Stormtrooper...I love those guys, the more beaten up the better - someone has to show them some love!

The Tie is awesome, a great clean example and the box is nice too. That and a black rebel blaster and the Falcon dish and holder came from Rich... cheers for those!

Looking for instructions and inserts for the TIE if anyone can help?

But the item that put the biggest smile on my face was the inflatable Death Star....£2.00, couldn't be happier!

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Nice to see this thread is tearing the hobby a new one as usual :p

Dennis - those are some of the mintiest LL loose ledy's I have ever seen, great 3 some

Chris - there you go raising the bar so high none of are going to get a pint :lol: WTF could I possibly say that would be worthy of your latest addition, just so pleased for you that you managed to add another major grail item to you focus collection, really stoked for you m8.

Liam - not as pleased about your purchases - look in to the eyes not around the eyes - you want to sent that ESB R5 to me for an early Christmas gift, this was your thinking as soon as you laid eyes on it :p sooooo many great buys in a day, would not be shocked if you soiled yourself at mem, sheer class m8, very pleased for you.

Del - Fan'bloody'tastic to see you posting buddy, long time no speak, must be about time for another baggie chin wag, hope to see more of you on the board dude.

& last but by no means least, Lee - thats one superbly minty mint CCP, twin stem to, what a great find, I don't usually collect MOC, but for that one I could make an exception! :D

theslider

Sith Lord
Latest pick ups:

These two are opened cards with name plates cut out, but they'll do for me and had a bargain price thanks to DJbighair:
DSC09348.jpg

DSC09349.jpg

Bought this one on evilBay, a bit disappointed even though the auction description stated that it was a reseal, there were mini staples holding the bubble on (managed to remove them though) and the bubble has a gaping hole. Also it's the wrong figure, as the grey haired Ben was never on a SW card. Still doesn't look too bad, but I think I overpaid, but hey ho.
DSC09350.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi Djbighair, nice baggies. Congratulations with the run 8)

Hi maniac79, cool palitoy landspeeder :shock: awesome carry box with that cool boba fett 8)

Hi flycasual, cool meccano luke :eek:

Hi jambobbyb, cool moc and droid :wink:

Hi phantom, cool prunce face moc collection :shock:

Hi again maniac79, cool lili ledy figures 8)

Hi Caswellbot, awesome moc :D

Hi Dark Sith Lord, that is some really cool items you have received there :wink:

Hi Lee, amazing cloud car pilot moc :shock:

Hi Doomseeker, that is some cool items you have bought :wink:

Hi theslider, nice moc :shock:

Saturday I received this lot of figures. To my big surprise I found a Bib Fortuna Lili Ledy and there is also a Lili Ledy Gamorrean guard :D

STA60001-11.jpg

Lee77

Sith Lord
Nice pick ups Scott, Lars and Slider. Top notch as always.
Chris (caswell) as soon as Steve finishes the ones he's grading for me, ill get a group shot and update the limelight! Thanks for the comment :wink:
Scott, it sounds bad, but I'm unsure how many mocs I have at the minute. When I get them back from Ukg ill have a count.
And Jez, you could be right matey :lol: A little box arrived today!

phantom

Jedi Master
So, finally got started on my next mission, its gonna take a long time, but I got a good start this month and another one is on its way..

R2D2 and Ben 12backs got delivered today, the Ben is amazing and Ive always wanted one so Im a very happy collector today. R2 is in decent shape aswell. Had the Stormtrooper for a year so thats not in the "new acquirement" category.

Also a Tusken Raider 12back, hes a placeholder for now as its a reseal. Will in time be replaced

DSC_0378.jpg

DSC_0375.jpg

Top Bottom