Latest Acquisitions

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Some super pick ups as usual..... 8)
Got this great UKG Luke X Wing from Andy (macman) Absolutely mint, cant understand how it got 75% for the Paint :?
One of my favorite figures added to the collection :D
003-18.jpg

CRAZYHAZY

Jedi Master
weird lots of double posts lately, gremlins are playing silly buggers by the look of it.

nice skiff there

minty vader great.

nice luke xw jeff, looks minty do they explain why they only give an 75% for the paint, any way bollocks its only subjective anyways

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
CRAZYHAZY said:
nice luke xw jeff, looks minty do they explain why they only give an 75% for the paint, any way bollocks its only subjective anyways

no, it's a bit of an odd one, it ended up 80% overall but was surprised with the harshness

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Lovely Vader Erik! 8)

Nice work on the skiff Brian. Its a cool vehicle with legendary status. Was it a usual one of your bargains? :wink:

Tidy Luke X Wing Jeff and some nice Fett bits Crealkilla. Love the artwork on that poster :)

.Q.

Jedi Master
Holy smokes, that skiff is really sexy, great work Brian.
Super MOCs there Scott, nice stuff mate.
That Vader is a beauty Erik.
Picked up a nice Luke XW myself recently, always a fave fig Jeff.
Some very smart Fett pieces Crealkilla, remember loving that striking artwork back in the day!

Jedi534

Jedi Knight
Caswellbot said:
Nice work on the skiff Brian. Its a cool vehicle with legendary status. Was it a usual one of your bargains? :wink:
Nah... Not this time. But I did get it in the wild, the first time I have ever seen one on a shelf. $265 with all inserts/cardboard minus Planetary Map. 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi crealkilla, great boba fett stuffs 8)

Hi Jedi534, beautiful skiff, I know the feeling about finally getting such a nice item. It is very good 8)

Hi Jeff, cool luke X-wing pilot :shock:

Jedi534

Jedi Knight
Pomse2001 said:
Hi Jedi534, beautiful skiff, I know the feeling about finally getting such a nice item. It is very good 8)
The Tatooine Skiff was the LAST Star Wars toy (and only POTF item) I received when I was a kid. Actually, I was a bit too old for toys when my mom bought it for me but it ended up being one of my favs. 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I wish you all a Merry Christmas :D

Yesterday I received this little lot from Scott, thanks scott for helping me out with some variants that I was missing :wink:

STA60001-12.jpg

Top Bottom