Latest Acquisitions

e30318is

Sith Lord
Flipping heck Pete, thats quite an edit!! Here is the actual figure that came: (No flash, relatively cloudy and quite a dark room)
photo-36.jpg

Maybe it was edited? Would the seller have had the knowledge that this is a realtively common first shot? To be honnest I had only heard of the Charcoal first shot when Olisuds posted his! I think I found the auction about ten mins after seeing his!!

Paul-itoy

Jedi Knight
Kinda glad you outbid me on that Anakin. Not good for you though which is a shame. It looked dark to me which is why I bid. Until the original one was posted in this very thread I never knew about the darker first shot. You've got to wonder whether it was seen here by the seller who realised the opportunity to pull a fast one. I'm pretty sure that without altering the photo you'd struggle to get it to look that dark.

e30318is

Sith Lord
Dear wandering_tree,

Hi, I received my figure this morning, I am not very pleased with it as it looks like it has been used as a dart board- it has holes in the legs and arms and scratches- can I please have a refund as this wasnt pointed out in the description.

Thanks, Ed

He sent this back:

Dear e3o318is,

Fair enough, I know nothing about Star Wars stuff
please send it to the missus.

It does look overly dark in the pictures- but if you look at the other listings he is selling low grade crud. I doubt he knows of the existence of the first shot Anakin.
I think I've had a lucky escape ;)

Could just be a good act though ;)

itfciain

Grand Master
To be fair I have just had a refund from them for selling me repro weapons

I got the story that it was his partners ex husbands - not sure how truw that is but am happy enough to get the refund

e30318is

Sith Lord
photo-88.jpg

Here are some of the MOCs I bought off Lee. Very pleased with them- especially these three :)

Thanks mate 8)

spoons

Grand Master
e30318is said:
Could just be a good act though ;)

To be fair, the chances of finding any first shots mislisted in the UK is very remote - someone would have had to get it from the US and then forget what it was.

I don't think he was trying to scam you, and he doesn't list condition so good on him for accepting the return

Nice MOCs guys - some good money being spent at the moment :)

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Got this from the post office today. I'm over the moon with it as it's a rare version of the X-Wing box and the box is the best preserved example I've ever laid my hands on. This version is known as the 30 back version as it was reportedly issued during the time of the 30 backs. Now I still need the Palitoy version. 8)

sw_x-wing_esb_kenner007.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
looks a beauty Emiel - great find

here's the start of my summer haul. I sold my snowspeeder a while back and I'm really pleased with its replacement. I've not owned the palitoy flier before either.

The two micro ships were dirt cheap, the boxes are a bit tatty but they were worth it for the Kenner customer feedback form

Snowspeeder9.jpg

Snowspeeder8.jpg

TIE7.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom