Latest Acquisitions

e30318is

Sith Lord
Here is a very nice addition to my Jawa focus- I have been waiting for this for ages!

photo-118.jpg

e30318is

Sith Lord
Great idea Emi- to be fair afa have done a shite job of casing it- the hood looks terrible!!

It's ace to have a genuine complete example :)

Joe

Grand Master
Great Ledy Jawa Ed! Shame about the case, look at those air bubbles!

Will you open him up?

Josh

Sith Lord
I gotta agree, considering you have to pay for the top tier grading...which I imagine costs and arm and a leg... that is a ****ing shocking looking job they've done entombing it :?

e30318is

Sith Lord
Yeah I am pretty shocked at how bad a job they have done. I will probably leave it for now. I have been saying it for months but I do have a nice group of loose figures that I am intending to get graded with UKG, I will probably get this recased when I get round to it.

When you look closely you can see so many hairs, fluff, dust and general crud that is packed in with him. I have now owned four AFA loose figures and two of them have been very poor.

I am really chuffed with the Jawa itself though. 8)

e30318is

Sith Lord
Its squashed between two layers of acrylic:

photo-122.jpg

Can you spot all the shite over the top of the Jawa?!?

Chewie

Jedi Master
Fantastic Lili Ledy JAWA!!!!!! 8)

Are those pubes on his head? Maybe the guy got all excited when he was grading him :lol:

Paul-itoy

Jedi Knight
Some cracking new additions guys.

Great Jawa. Shame about the case. I can't believe they just squashed it betweem two pieces of acrylic. Surely it would've been better placed over a round peg (think like a hat stand) to show how it should fit when on the Jawas head. Looks like some dude was scratching his beard whilst contemplating how to display it.

spoons

Grand Master
Paul-itoy said:
Looks like some dude was scratching his beard whilst contemplating how to display it.

:lol: - I think you got it bang on, or maybe he was using his nasal hair trimmer :shock:

Great ledy Jawa all the same 8)

e30318is

Sith Lord
Thanks guys- I am really pleased with him :)

This is my second jawa item of the week- I have had my sights set on one of these for a long time, never thought I would get to own one:

photo-120.jpg

Words can't express how I feel about this moc.
I must send a huge Thankyou to Chris Caswell as I wouldn't have managed to obtain it without his time and help- really appreciate it mate ;)
Also Joe O- thanks for some great advice- as you can see it's here and I am chuffed with it ;) cheers mate.
I am bouncing off the Walls with this one ;)

Chewie

Jedi Master
Tri Logo Jawa!!!!! 8)

If the card back sold for a ton......I wouldn't like to guess how much that was!!!!!

Very Cool Bud!!! 8)

Latest posts

Top Bottom