Latest Acquisitions

DarthSwales

Padawan
Late Christmas present! The Kenner Death Star Space Station playset! :D

s1470210.jpg

Took full advantage of this set with the camera!

Average day on the Death star...
s1470138.jpg

Not anymore...
s1470139.jpg

"Blast them!"
s1470140.jpg

Inconvenient Death
"Move, Stormie!"

s1470141.jpg

s1470142.jpg

"Urr, everything's fine here, situation normal..."
"What happened?"
"Urrr... Slight weapons malfunction, give us a minute to lock it down... Urr highly very dangerous..."
"Who is this? What's your operating number?"

s1470143.jpg

*BANG* "Boring conversation anyway!"
s1470145.jpg

"Oh, did we miss the fun?"
s1470144.jpg

"Look, a not very well hidden secret door!"
s1470146.jpg

s1470147.jpg

"Oh.... Hi...."
s1470148.jpg

"Come on - down the lift - lets go save le princess..."
s1470149.jpg

Meanwhile, Ben is deactivating the tractor beam.
s1470150.jpg

"I've been waiting for you, Obi-Wan..."
s1470151.jpg

*Insert bad impersonation of a lightsaber noise here*
s1470152.jpg

Back downstairs, the gang have reached the prison cell...
s1470154.jpg

"Help!"
"Artoo, see if you can open the door with your gadget thingys."

s1470210.jpg

*Weet-woo-weeeeeet-wooooooooooooooooooooooooo* (Apparently R2-D2's beeping noises...)
s1470211.jpg

Everyone celebrates the Princess' freedom... Besides Han...
s1470212.jpg

"If you strike me down I will become more powerful than you could ever imagine."
s1470213.jpg

*Above their heads*
s1470214.jpg

*SLICEEE*
"NOOOOOOOOOO!!"
"Shullup, Luke..."

s1470215.jpg

maniac79

Jedi Master
DOE!!! Now - thanks to DarthSwales - I need a Death Star to take similar pictures. How much would I have to pay for an unboxed (complete and unbroken) version?

The Stormtroopers look amazing in these pics!

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Well got something I have been waiting for since b4 Christmas, but told the seller (Steve who is a top bloke BTW) to hold off till after the festive season which he kindly did & was happy to wait for payment as well, it came very well wrapped & inside the parcel I found it had been gift wrapped which was a very nice touch, the now mine mine mine! painting of the death start duel of ben & vader which I am thrilled to bits about, just need to find the right place for it, but I may well commission a couple more as I am that happy with it.

Also a nice loose Tie pilot I got from Chris that will be being added to the small forming army.

IMGP8482.jpg

IMGP8483.jpg

IMGP8487.jpg

GoHoofy

Padawan
itfciain said:
Added another couple of Tri-Logo's to collection - Zuckuss came from Hayd and the AT-AT Commander was a gift in from my Secret Santa (cheers Santa - very happy)

The other is one of my grails - another Hybrid - this came from Ebay and I am well chuffed

A lovely triple of Tri's there. If there isn't a collective noun for that, there should be! :lol:

The WBG Hybrid looks especially crisp. I wanted the Ugnaught from the same collection, but sadly missed out. They all looked in great shape. Good stuff.

DarthSwales

Padawan
Hey thanks for all the kind words guys! My pics are far from professional, and you can see how grainy they are, but I do have fun taking photos like these.

Maniac79 - I paid about £110.00 with postage and tax import, but it was listed for $88.00/£57.00 which is, apparently, around the average price. My one was missing the rope for the bridge, the trash compactor monster, a couple of stickers and also the spring in the main gun is knackered. I had to pay way much more than I thought I'd had to because I never knew about extra customs charges and tax import so I had problems with that, but yeah, 60 quid is usually around the average. :)

GoHoofy

Padawan
:lol: Cracking stuff with the Deathstar.
That was a hole third of A New Hope expertly expressed through the medium photograph, and 3 3/4 inch vintage plastic. :lol: Cracking stuff!

As for that Power Droid.
Beautiful. I want one!

Gonk, bloody gonk, for sure!

Top Bottom