Latest Acquisitions

chazb73

Sith Lord
Doomseeker said:
20130130_184454.jpg

just arrived today. nothing hugely exciting but finishes off my boxed snowspeeder. great condition as well

I just love the artwork and photography on these :wink:

chazb73

Sith Lord
hey theslider I was watching these also - congrats they look great :D
Jez brill luke Stormie, my son gets excited also when a new fig arrives :wink:

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
20130131_183407.jpg

just arrived today. well made up. the box is in pretty good shape and the taun taun is mint...seriously mint!!
twat of a seller didnt box it when posting.....bubblewrap and brown paper...the postage gods were smiling on me today. What makes me even happier with this is that at the last memorabilia I nearly dropped £40 on a solid belly Palitoy boxed taun taun is similar condition but decided against it...this bad boy £15!!!

Djbighair

Jedi Master
Hey guys.

My newbie a sears 1979 mail away 2 pack. With star wars leaflet and boba fett info sheet. 2 cool figures one rare piece, the box has the sears reference sticker (like a current day Argos sticker) on box reverse the made in Hong Kong stamp.

Well chuffed if any one wants some more info on mail aways look here.. http://theswca.com/images-speci/mailorder/sears-us.html the people at Swca don't even have the image of this. Not sure how many of these there will be out there but bet its single figures.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 499

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Djbighair said:
Not sure how many of these there will be out there but bet its single figures.

What an excellent addition to your baggie collection - well done pal :D

Boba Fett is.......... love it

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
Thanks for all the comments guys, it really was one hell of a bargin...roll on Sunday for my next acquisition from Sith-Smith! :D

Boba 71

Padawan
theslider said:
Sorry for the pic heavy post but I was 'chuffed to bits' to win this auction. To get three partially sealed cards, plus a load of extras for a not bad price. eBay is a necessary evil!

These figures aren't in that great condition, but as I don't collect loosies; these will be flipped.
DSC00304.jpg

Two die-casts; again not perfect and I don't collect them.
DSC00303.jpg

A Han Hoth Palitoy 30A back card - I've got a resealed version of this, so again it'll be flipped.
DSC00302.jpg

A Palitoy 12A back R2D2 - again I've got a better (only slightly) condition version of this card back.
DSC00301.jpg

Now, finally, one I'm keeping! A Palitoy 12B back Leia. The bubble is crushed, but still attached and the figure is in poor shape, but the card back itself is in fine condition.
DSC00298.jpg

A Palitoy Jawa 12 back. A little crushing to the bubble, and obviously missing the footer but the figure is in excellent condition, as is the card back.
DSC00299.jpg

And finally, the pièce de résistance, a Palitoy 12B back Chewbacca. The bubble is badly crushed, but still attached. If I can repair the bubble then this'll look fantastic!
DSC00300.jpg

poncho

Grand Master
doom - like the palitoy taun taun
djbig - love that two pack especially with aged brown box gives it more character 8)
slides - that haul of palitoy partial sealed moc's is epic congrats

Palifan

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
Boba 71 nice hall. If you wanna flip the beaters and cardbacks...plus that little yellow stand...let me know :D

Hang on, that's Sliders haul, did Boba 71 forget their comment?

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Doomseeker said:
just a geeky heads up...we've hit the magic1138 page :D

Didnt seem that long ago we had hit 1000 pages and Liam won his MOC. Wonder how long it will take to hit 2000. Will there be another bigger prize!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom