Latest Acquisitions

poncho

Grand Master
eventually found a loose erg weapon took ages...........
P1020649_zps9ff66b03.jpg

to go with this crushed and cracked bubble moc erg 8) i bought from iain, this erg had a hole at the top of the bubble where the staff was, someones nicked the staff at somepoint.
P1020651_zps0412a8ed.jpg

rarrrrr the erg is now reunited with a force pike and apart of my budget moc collection :D
P1020652_zps80e67f95.jpg

theslider

Sith Lord
Simply Sci-fi said:
My original Talking R2-D2 went missing some time ago and all I've had is the box. It might turn up at some point but I've been on the lookout for a replacement.

I was very pleased to pick up a pair of talking R2-D2s on eBay that I can't help but show off here. One is working and has quite fresh looking white plastic. The chrome on the dome is in good condition but the blue paint is quite worn (I may look out for a replacement dome in my travels). The mechanism works fine.

The other one is quite yellowed (worse than in the picture) and unfortunately it has been left too close to the fire and is warped. The activation button is also warped so there's no telling if it works or not. The chrome on the dome is in pretty poor shape too.

The cost for the pair including postage was £36.09 which I thought was a real bargain.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201100186656?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I'll be putting the yellowed one up on eBay soon to claw back some of the cost. I'm not sure what a yellowed, slightly warped Talking R2-D2 is worth now days!

Craig.

I was watching that and forgot to bid! Definite bargain!

coinnut

Jedi Knight
i have got these in the past month or so and pod cast was wondering if they was going to turn up on here so here they are
the blank it is nice but not my fav item next 1 is
14285437817_ca8d1de7fb_b.jpg

Untitled by proofisthegame, on Flickr
next is my fav card as it is a work in progress and that is my r2 no name plate
14470568692_82ca79a82c_b.jpg

the last but not the least is a box flat that is a nice item to have i am tring to find the proof of this item to put long side of it
14285446918_95aa852975_b.jpg

i am hoping you like them as much as i do i am 5 away from the set

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Aha. Number 49 and 50 for the revenge proof run plus a revenge box flat.

Nice work mate. You guys make it easy to give us stuff to talk about. I want to do a chat on prototype fetts, so if you could see if you could get an L and J slot in time for the next recording……….

Nice stuff. Must have been hard parting with your coin collection, but slightly easier when you get to put this stuff into your collection.

PS thanks for listening to our ramblings ;)

timbo72

Sith Lord
Went to my mums house yesterday, in a box of toys she has for our boy dexter, i found this. Mine from 1977, the only original toy from my collection. Battered but mine :)

Attachments

• IMG_20140623_193259-1.jpg
    IMG_20140623_193259-1.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 673

paulcalf

Jedi Knight
Wow love the leia pencil case.

When i was a child i inherited a family friends entire SW collection, including the pencil case with his name in.

I recently saw his mum and i plan on re uniting the pencil case with it's original owner!

Your post has inspired me to pull my finger out and send it back to him.

Jez said:
I gott a few oddball items from the Norwich convention on Sunday, including a bag from Iain and Neil Jackabina was kind enough to give me my first Star Wars comic.

paulcalf

Jedi Knight
I haven't made any acquisitions for ages, but these cases for my loose card backs arrived recently, hopefully it will re inspire me to do some cardback swapping.

If anyone comes across any cardbacks/boxes with pink Goldie sticker then please get in touch.

IMAG0057_zpsbgnfk4iq.jpg

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Super excited about this one (not that exciting for anyone else) - it's taken me about 10 months to get this into my collection. Was first notified by a member here (Vinnie I think?) of it being for sale on a website. Well months later, and a pretty good deal being struck, I now have it in the collection.

I have the Kenner SW one, and the Canadian ESB one and now I have...

...the super rare Canadian ESB special offer 2 Free Jawas variant. Woohoo!

DSC_0412.jpg

DSC_0415.jpg

Wont see many of these about!

:D

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Nick_IoW said:
Comes with 2 baggies - made in hong kong (white text). No idea what baggie that is - this is why we have Frank :)

SW-a baggies & about the rarest of all jawa baggies, I still need one myself you git :lol: great acquisition for sure & one I would be thrilled to own, good on ya Nick ;)

PS lest see the goods - the baggies & can you forward me a photo of one on a plain white background so I can get it added to the baggie guide if you're willing mate.

Bonza popy Liam 8)

x-pack

Grand Master
Some nice items just on this page - Nick (love that sandcrawler). Paul (the cardbacks are cool. don't have any with that tag on)

Tim - there is nothing finer than having your own old vintage toys. Alas, I have very few, if any. The x-wing is a great find. Barring the Tie Bomber it's the one loosey I don't have.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Nick_IoW said:
Super excited about this one (not that exciting for anyone else) - it's taken me about 10 months to get this into my collection. Was first notified by a member here (Vinnie I think?) of it being for sale on a website. Well months later, and a pretty good deal being struck, I now have it in the collection.

I have the Kenner SW one, and the Canadian ESB one and now I have...

...the super rare Canadian ESB special offer 2 Free Jawas variant. Woohoo!

DSC_0412.jpg

DSC_0415.jpg

WOWSER!

That is a stunning piece Nick. never even knew about that version.
Been looking for an ESB Sandcrawler for a while now, even the standard release is rare enough, but that one is special, and in that condition, wow.

Wont see many of these about!

:D

Top Bottom