Latest Acquisitions

spoons

Grand Master
Cant compete with Ian's factory fresh mini rigs, but I did like the sticker on this INT-4. I added the contents of a SS gift a couple of years ago and jobs a goodun

INT-4-bilogo-Woolworths-8.jpg

Love Leon's Ackbar and Benny's trooper. All the Ackbar miscards seem to have their arms in the air, presumably the bubble is too small otherwise?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Loving everything lately, all great purchases.

I'm finally up and running this year with a Trilogo Hoth Rebel Soldier. I got the 65A Biker Scout for Christmas and the 31A Hoth Stormtrooper for my birthday last month.

image.jpg

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Loving everything lately, all great purchases.

I'm finally up and running this year with a Trilogo Hoth Rebel Soldier. I got the 65A Biker Scout for Christmas and the 31A Hoth Stormtrooper for my birthday last month.

image.jpg

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Wow! Fantastic purchases, fellas :shock: Benny, that miscard is awesome and a total bargain.

Nice MOCs Adam 8)

Excellent loose Droids and PBP figures and those party plates etc are cool, Andy 8)

Love the Woolies stickered INT-4 Spoons :)

NIce Speeder Bike too!

benny100

Sith Lord
poncho said:
benny100 said:
For the price of £40 you can't really go wrong with this 'shy' Hoth trooper/At-St miscard
Double post of ****ty mcfuck **** :eek:

I will also also add holy potatoes and captain amazeballs!

Where did you unearth that gem of a find?

It was a local seller, it was one of those where you think its too good to be true, surely this is a scam sort of thing, but no, just stuff his father had bought him as a kid on holiday on France and he's kept until now and put a ridiculously low value on

poncho

Grand Master
benny100 said:
poncho said:
benny100 said:
For the price of £40 you can't really go wrong with this 'shy' Hoth trooper/At-St miscard
Double post of ****ty mcfuck **** :eek:

I will also also add holy potatoes and captain amazeballs!

Where did you unearth that gem of a find?

It was a local seller, it was one of those where you think its too good to be true, surely this is a scam sort of thing, but no, just stuff his father had bought him as a kid on holiday on France and he's kept until now and put a ridiculously low value on

Thats great bud. Still he was happy you were happy so win win. Great moc :)

Wolfman79

Youngling
The 5 afa lot buy is absolutely stunning. I cant help but think there was a typo though when u said you payed 500. Surely thats missing a zero right?

chrisfnx

Jedi Knight
Some nice items, like the hoth trooper, looks great! I picked this up recently, bubble had dropped off, got some clear pva glue from the local diy shop, reattached it. I know people don't like this being done, it does look much better though, for sure

Attachments

• B1419901-A62F-41C9-B81F-75E8AA58C07C.jpeg
    B1419901-A62F-41C9-B81F-75E8AA58C07C.jpeg
    155 KB · Views: 943

Palifan

Sith Lord
chrisfnx said:
Some nice items, like the hoth trooper, looks great! I picked this up recently, bubble had dropped off, got some clear pva glue from the local diy shop, reattached it. I know people don't like this being done, it does look much better though, for sure

Nothing wrong with a bit of handy work in my book to get this back to looking it's former self and what a great find :D

Ian

tigerham

Sith Lord
chrisfnx said:

Great pick up and great work on the reseal! I used the same as I find it works the best without leaving little to any sign of glue, done carefully.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Reseals aren't really my thing, although I can see the appeal. But the Jawa takes the prize for me. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Well done, great work. 8)

TK-7785

Jedi Master
So, saving for my holiday is going really well...
DSCF3077.jpg

I've been after a nice alternative artwork 77 back Chewie for a while. Thanks to Mini99, who gave me the heads up, I managed to snag this beauty.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Some super pick ups lately, That Harbert is a cracker :D

This arrived today, I was looking for a 12 back with issues for my run, But this came up whilst trawling ebay , made and offer, accepted!

Tiny bit of work to do on it, but came in an acrylic case as well, bonus.

Happy with this fella :D

Attachments

• IMG_3536.JPG
    IMG_3536.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 852
  • IMG_3537.JPG
    IMG_3537.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 859
  • IMG_3571.JPG
    IMG_3571.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 853

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Michael Sith said:
Some super pick ups lately, That Harbert is a cracker :D

This arrived today, I was looking for a 12 back with issues for my run, But this came up whilst trawling ebay , made and offer, accepted!

Tiny bit of work to do on it, but came in an acrylic case as well, bonus.

Happy with this fella :D
I saw this Mike and nearly went for it as I've been looking for one of these for some time now.
I glad that you got it asI'm sure that you will do this more justice than I ever could.
Looking forward to seeing the end result.

Latest posts

Top Bottom